CloudNovel Programmer/Creator on vacation

Latest news & updates concerning CloudNovel

CloudNovel Programmer/Creator on vacation

Postby Sonya » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Hey guys, this is Sonya again!

For those who don't know me, I'm the creator and programmer of CloudNovel. This is just a short announcement that I will be away from now until February 3rd, 2017. The reason I will be absent is because I will be moving into my new apartment. Moving is going to take some time for me to get settled into my new place, including getting internet access at my apartment so I can work on CloudNovel updates once I get settled into my new home.

Just one thing I need to mention before I go on hiatus:

The downloadable/offline visual novel is NOT working due to the big update we had in November. If you try to download your visual novel, especially if it contains screens, your visual novel will not work. I will be improving the downloadable visual novel feature to make it easier to just download your game without having to put it together with separate downloadable parts. From now on, when I come back in February, it will just be one click, and voila, you have an offline version of your visual novel.

In addition to the new downloadable visual novel, when I make this new downloadable update, the visual novel downloads will be free for a limited time. Mostly likely this promotion will be for a month, so people can beta test the offline/downloadable visual novel so that all bugs can be found and fixed.

That's all for this announcement! While I'm away, ThayBrownie will be in charge! Make sure to send her a PM if I don't answer back!
ImageImage
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Re: CloudNovel Programmer/Creator on vacation

Postby Nysa » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Have a nice time!

~CosmicDino~
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars.- Les Brown
Nysa
Sakura
Sakura

Postby fluffness » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:48 am

merry xmas and happy new year in advance, since you won't be around till february =w=
CEMETERY AND FLUFF ALL THE WAY!!
fluffness
Sakura
Sakura

Postby Ruki » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 am

Hope you have a good time :) We'll miss you :')
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Ever wanted to be in an ocean of good looking men? Click here to play "The King of Farmers"! ♥
Ruki

Return to Announcements