Create New Project

Cover Image Link:

Screenshot Links:

Note: CloudNovel doesn't support image uploading. We would like you to provide direct links to your images for the meantime.

Genre: Maturity:

Note: If your visual novel contains any explicit content (Hentai, Eroge, Yaoi, etc), please select mature. Failure to do so may result in deletion of your visual novel and a banned account.

Life ✿ On!

by Otometaku
Rating:

{~✿ IMPORTANT ✿~}
"Blooper 4: Bias" is out! To avoid spoilers, you can't play the cheat code quiz or the bloopers until you've went through the Prologue. If there are any bugs and issues with that, please PM me and I'll take a look.

Note: For those with saved progress, you might want to load your progress one more time to get the engine to recognize you've played through the Prologue already.

{~✿ Next Update: SUNDAY ✿~}
[Now available:] Chapter 0-3, Cheat Code Quiz (2 stages), Character information, Credits, Bloopers 1-4 (in "Extra"), Q&A

{~✿ Summary ✿~}
Going to a new school is tough?
Try Lyn, a normal girl tossed into the messed up upper classed Society and Hershvard Academy, the famous institute for rich sons and daughters of the higher class.

With her struggling relationship with her boyfriend, an arranged marriage with the worst guy possible, and a crazy theater teacher trying to meddle with her love life, can Lyn face life head on?

Life, you've officially chosen the wrong person to mess with.
Oh life, it's on!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~
Dedicated to 99.99% of the population, for our messed up lives and the inhumane ability to sort them out in the end.

Life ✿ On!

Find all published visual novels on Cloudnovel

Re: Life ✿ On!

Postby Otometaku » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:50 am

uniimii wrote:This game is super good by far! The story transitions nicely and the characters are great. The art style is also very unique, but simple at the same time. Favorited! :D

Thank you! ^~^
Life On!

Life is messing with her.
She messes right back ;)

http://cloudnovel.net/play?n=f0b79c33275
Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Thank you!

Postby Otometaku » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Whoa. 630 views in 4 days?! I'm shocked.

Just updated the VN today at school. Again, this is a minor update. You can now view the character's details under "Characters" in the menu. The character and player interaction page is still a W.I.P though.

The NEW Chapter is coming out in FIVE DAYS!!!! :shock:
Lol, just need to finish one more scene and it's done. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am so fast! (Just kidding.)

Really. Thank you all for your support. My characters and I hope you can drop by this Sunday again, when the new chapter is released!

~~~
Otometaku
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby fluffness » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:13 pm

wow everything is great! i love that menu page haha i couldn't find the button at first, but it's very cute. art is awsome too, the color is very well blend. i personally don't enjoy depressing stories, but the quality looks really good so i'll be looking forward to it
CEMETERY AND FLUFF ALL THE WAY!!
fluffness
Sakura
Sakura

Postby Otometaku » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:02 pm

fluffness wrote:wow everything is great! i love that menu page haha i couldn't find the button at first, but it's very cute. art is awsome too, the color is very well blend. i personally don't enjoy depressing stories, but the quality looks really good so i'll be looking forward to it

Thank you :wub: :wub: :wub: And yeah, the menu is a bit confusing, I'll probably add instructions on it. Haha.

The story isn't meant to be depressing, it's more of a coming of age story. My apologies if I confused you with the music and the depressing monologue in the beginning. After the introduction scene before the menu, it's pretty much light spirited all the way. (I dislike depressing stories too. Anime, manga, VNs with a sad ending or a gloomy protagonist isn't really my style. :sweat:)

Lol actually, regarding the art, all those amazing sprites are done by thornback. Her shading skills are amazing. (I want them. T^T)
Last edited by Otometaku on Sat May 20, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby fluffness » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:19 am

Otometaku wrote:
fluffness wrote:wow everything is great! i love that menu page haha i couldn't find the button at first, but it's very cute. art is awsome too, the color is very well blend. i personally don't enjoy depressing stories, but the quality looks really good so i'll be looking forward to it

Thank you :wub: :wub: :wub: And yeah, the menu is a bit confusing, I'll probably add instructions on it. Haha.

The story isn't meant to be depressing, it's more of a coming of age story. My apologies if I confused you with the music and the depressing monologue in the beginning. After the introduction scene before the menu, it's pretty much light spirited all the way. (I dislike depressing stories too. Anime, manga, VNs with a sad ending or a gloomy protagonist isn't really my style. :sweat:)

Lol actually, regarding the art, I just did the lineart and the base colors. The shading and all those amazing blend things are done by my friend thornback. Her shading skills are amazing. (I want them. T^T)

Oh, that's good to hear. I'll be waiting for next update :D
CEMETERY AND FLUFF ALL THE WAY!!
fluffness
Sakura
Sakura

Postby Haruki5565 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:48 am

Its stuck on 97% :(
Haruki~♥
Haruki5565

Postby Otometaku » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Haruki5565 wrote:Its stuck on 97% :(

O___O Whaaaaaa~ After I made the scenes so short, too! Tell me which scene that's stuck, and I'll fix it.
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

NEW CHAPTER. Plus I Fixed the Loading Issue

Postby Otometaku » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:47 pm

FIXED THE LOADING ISSUE!
Yup, I chopped all my scene up into bits and grinded them into small fragments of dust. No problem now, right?
If there are further loading issues, please PM me about it and I'll fix it right away.)

NEW CHAPTER
I'm really satisfied with the suuuuuuper long chapter 1, which fyi, took me at least 20 hours to write. (Don't ask how I managed that on top of my AP exams.) Plus, Grant x Lyn's CG is out! Also tons of hidden content, so that's fun-- torturing you guys stuff by hiding cute moments from you. >w>

Already working on Chapter Two, estimate it's gonna be done by next Sunday. (There's a maze game in there and at least 8 branched off segments...) I'll probably do mini updates regarding the extras during the week. Best way to check my progress? Note the smexy favorite button by the game. Har har.

Peace out and Life on!
~~Otometaku
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby Kazuna » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Awesome novel!! Faved! :wub:
Just curious though, how do you make the message in your game into italics?
Kazuna

Postby Otometaku » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Akatsuki16 wrote:Awesome novel!! Faved! :wub:
Just curious though, how do you make the message in your game into italics?

I just used HTML codes in the game script. Pretty easy tbh. I'll post it here if you want:
Italics: <i> insert_words_to_be_italicized </i>
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Visual Novels