Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Hey everyone, we are back with another monthly newsletter!  Sonya has fixed a few bugs this month, so other than that there was nothing major added.

Other than that, Sonya has finally begun revamping the Discord server, we just published our first Discord subscription for Sonya's fan club where she will publish 18+ content about herself, just like an only fans (based on the Princess Sonya mascot, not the real life Sonya).

Featured Article: Concern about AI Generated Art
We all know that whenever new technology comes along, change is always inevitable. However, this time the newest technology (AI generative artwork) is not just affecting the big corporate businesses, but the little guys as well, artists. 

There is no easy answer to solving this dilemma, but one way forward is for the artist community to now adapt to this new technology and innovate along with it, in order to keep up with artificial intelligence to enhance our own profits, instead of competing against it.

Visit our blog post to read the full article on our thoughts on generative AI: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2023/10/29/concern-about-ai-generated-art/

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this month by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

.piratekitty

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Sonya is live streaming MoonShell a mermaid themed board game this month! Watch as she collects sea shells to achieve a high rank as a mermaid~

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, I fixed two bugs since my last update, if you were a collaborator you couldn't download dress-up games, you can now download the game packages now, so that has been fixed. Some design bugs were also modified for some landing pages on the website. So nothing too big added this month.

I'm going to try and finish up some WIP features on the site (support and reporting games/resources) that has been long overdue. Hopefully I will be able to finish by beginning of next year, my time has been used up working at Panera, so things have been really slow.

Thanks for reading, that's all I have for now!

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our special newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Cat Purse
    A coin cat shaped purse, Sonya finally switched it from her black cat purse, now that Christmas is around the corner, it's time for red and white season.

2. Kitty Key Chain
    Sonya's kitty key charm attached to her apartment keys.

3. Baguette
    Sonya slices baguettes every morning at her day job at Panera.

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this month! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them submitted this month!

End of newsletter

That concludes our November monthly newsletter, from none other than me, the cyber bunny!