Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Hey everyone, we are back with the another monthly newsletter! Sonya is having a hard time financially, so this newsletter is condensed with just the basics the beginning of 2024. With so many things going on in the world, it's hard to remain positive, but Sonya is trying to remain strong, at least mentally, for the entire community of CloudNovel and our users. We still want this to be a welcome place for anyone to create games and stories, since all the kids in the world are going through a lot, in these hard times.

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this month:

Hello everyone, lots of bugs were fixed and a lot of things polished. We added a development page for CloudRPG game engine only available to Sakura members, but other than that nothing new or major has been added this month.

I'm going through a hard time financially, so things will have to be slow for a while. I most likely have to take another development hiatus, until I get my life in order. Life is so hard, but you find reasons to keep going, even when your life becomes a disaster after all the choices you've made in your life, that led up to a horrible situation. You just got to keep going, and try to survive.

At the end of the day, we all just have to grow up and realize that this world we live in, is not kind. This world we live in is very cruel, and the first targets are always innocent people, especially young people, because they are the easiest people to do harm to, and get away with. It's kind of unimaginable the horrors in real life we have to deal with, but the people above can do whatever they please, because they feel bored and just feel like kicking an innocent stray cat to say they accomplished something in their day, and call that progress for society.

Oh well, that is reality we live in.

Anyway, that's all I have for a development update this month.

Ciao~
-Sonya

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this month! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them submitted this month!

End of newsletter

That concludes our January monthly newsletter, from none other than me, the cyber bunny!