Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts
21

Views
978

A fun visual novel where you are trapped in the body of nilla a vanilla cake person. You work in a sweet shop a long side some sweet and candy people! (Best not to think about it) 
characters:
choco~kun (chocolate boy)
sweetheart~kun(sweet short tempered candy heart boy)
berry~Chan (tsundere strawberry shortcake girl not to be confused with the toy)
icey~Chan (yandere I’ve cream girl)

and if you want to help with it, just join my team for the chocolate and sweets jam!
WishingIris
Ninja
WishingIris
Ninja
Sounds like a very cute concept. Unfortunately I can't join you but I hope you will get this done. I would love to play it!
WishingIris said: Sounds like a very cute concept. Unfortunately I can't join you but I hope you will get this done. I would love to play it!
@WishingIris Thank you so much I'm glad that my fellow novelists are so supportive!
woop234 woop234
Your idea is so cute, I passed out before I could tell you— Personafied sweets to eat pursue sounds great. 👀👏
OHISASHI said: Your idea is so cute, I passed out before I could tell you— Personafied sweets to eat pursue sounds great. 👀👏
@OHISASHI you can actually eat them if you want but that’s a secret so shhhh!
woop234 woop234
princesskittynyanya said: @OHISASHI you can actually eat them if you want but that’s a secret so shhhh!
@princesskittynyanya LMAO don't mind if I do 
@OHISASHI you have to get to the ends or all their roots first
I'm already a fan of icey~Chan 
WishingIris
Ninja
WishingIris
Ninja
Omg we can....eat abs? My dream will come true HAHAHAH
@WishingIris I’m not sure if choco~kun will have abs
princesskittynyanya said: @WishingIris I’m not sure if choco~kun will have abs
@WishingIris actually... maybe he will!
You can even match make for icey~Chan and berry~Chan!
Hey I know at least two other people follow this thread so I need ideas! I have no idea what sweetheart~kun should look like! Ideas?
Heart shaped eyes, baby pink hair, sensitive baby face, or suave, smoldering look with heavy blushing? I can see their theme being mostly just pink & red.