Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
*priest* "Do you, Anubis, promise to love and cherish Hageshi in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?"
"Do you, Hageshi, promise to love and cherish Anubis, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?" *H* "I do."
*priest* "Do you together promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes husband and wife?" (Hageshi and Anubis respond at the same time) *H* "I do."
*priest* "Do you together promise you will love, cherish and respect one another throughout the years?" (again, together) *H* "I do."
*priest* "May we please have the rings?" *The ring bearer brings forth two golden rings on a silver plate*
"Anubis, repeat after me: 'I, [name], give you, [name] this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.'"
(just ignore the brackets)
I, Anubis, give you, Hageshi this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you
"Hageshi, repeat after me: "I, [name], give you, [name] this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." *H* "I, Hageshi Koneko, give you, Anubis this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."
*Priest* "You may now exchange rings." *Hageshi puts one of the rings on Anubis's finger*
*puts the other on her finger*
*priest* "By the power vested in me by the state of Texas, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"