Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
this is just for me and dancing )
Danceing56 Danceing56
(Alright, here are the concept designs I got
(brb lol ill be back soon but tell me man )
Danceing56 Danceing56

Orion Kenny 
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Bisexual
History: They lived a pretty normal life, they're not popular or come from a life of luxury but they're happy with what they have
They decide to go study abroad and chose the English countryside due to the possible images they could take while there
This is their first time being out of their country and they don't know anyone from Europe, while also on a tight budget on how much they can spend, what could possibly go wrong?

Oh, did I mention that they can't stand up for themselves, they're bad at talking to new people and will most likely just go with whatever is most agreed upon
Danceing56 Danceing56

Mister and Madam Smith
Names: Johnathon Smith and Catherine Shaw
Jonathon occupation: ???
Catherine occupation: Designer
History: Many years ago, the peaceful town of Norfolk was struck with a terrible storm unlike any other; upon that same day, two newly weds came into town, looking for a place to reside in
They chose a manor in the mountains, far away from the town so they may be secluded
Catherine Shaw become a well known fashion designer, creating clothing unlike anything the town had seen before
Johnathon Smith became a man who, with just his words, can sway any business tycoon to consider an act among the town's people; however, nobody knows what his true job is, whatever it is, it makes him a lot of money
Despite being well known and wealthy, the two would rather stay in their manor all day then converse with the 1% or other towns folk
The only people allowed in their manor are the servants
However, if they just so happen to.. take a liking towards someone; they won't let them go
( oooooooooooho nice )
( im back lol)
Danceing56 Danceing56
( hmmm now would you want me to be the first girl and you be the couple  )
Danceing56 Danceing56
(That can work :)
( alrighty so im guessing the first scene is going to take place at the ship )
Danceing56 Danceing56
(The airport actually, I'll start it off
( oho oooooh got ya lol and alrighty )
Danceing56 Danceing56
"Now arriving in Norfolk, thank you for flying with Airfare and enjoy your time!"

Looking out the window, Orison stares out among the valleys and hills
They grip their phone tightly, waiting for the plane to come to a full stop despite the other passengers getting up and grabbing their luggage
( now how about she's like thankful the plane is landing )