Name-
Nicknames-
Age-
Gender-
Pronouns-
Sexuality-
Little info about them-
Looks-
the plot is that your character along with who ever joins crash lands on an island and you must survive till ether help comes rescue you or you work together and escape your self and sail to safety join if you think you can withstand being stuck on an island ) (sorry ifs its a shit plot but still have fun)

rules 
1:You have to have a character sheet for every new character
2:If you do sex have it under the spoilers or in private messages
3:If you are being rude to another person in real life talk on here not in the rp you will be kicked out
4:If your character has powers run them by me first and give a description of what your power does
5:These actions are a must * * and - - are for actions and ( ) are for talking in real life 
6:Characters from anime's are allowed 
7:Animal Hybrid characters are allowed but put in your spread sheet what kind of animal they are
other then that anything goes but if you feel anything should be added to this rule sheet let me know

Name- maximus schick 
Nicknames- max 
Age- 19 
Gender- male 
Pronouns- he them 
Sexuality- straight 
Little info about them- he's an artist and he was offered a job in Japan and took it with out a second thought 
Looks:

*hooooooooowdy *
Name- bella 
Nicknames-
Age- 18 
Gender- female 
Pronouns- her, she 
Sexuality- ?Little info about them- they traveled the world taking pictures of beautiful places of animals   
Looks-

you start bc its you rp))
* max was at the airport waiting to get on flight 180 * max: ah man I cant wait to get to Japan *he said to himself happily 
bella checks to make sure she has her camera and waits 
*the speakers go off* speakers: everyone please make your way to the counter to get onto flight 180  *the speakers stop and max gets all his luge and makes his way to the desk *
bella grabs her bag and her camera bag and heads that way  
(brb math class)
(im back lol)
;w; how long is your math class)