Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(the plot is that your character along with who ever joins crash lands on an island and you must survive till ether help comes rescue you or you work together and escape your self and sail to safety join if you think you can withstand being stuck on an island ) (sorry ifs its a shit plot but still have fun)

rules 
1:You have to have a character sheet for every new character
2:If you do sex have it under the spoilers or in private messages
3:If you are being rude to another person in real life talk on here not in the rp you will be kicked out
4:If your character has powers run them by me first and give a description of what your power does
5:These actions are a must * * and - - are for actions and ( ) are for talking in real life 
6:Characters from anime's are allowed 
7:Animal Hybrid characters are allowed but put in your spread sheet what kind of animal they are
other then that anything goes but if you feel anything should be added to this rule sheet let me know

character sheet
Name: 
species:
Personality: 
skills:
backstory:
Name: maximus. schick 
species: half human half cat 
Personality: kind and always trys to keep people come so no conflict happens 
skills: not the best with his Brian but he can defiantly use his body for any later work that needs done 
dislikes: alot of water and people who betray him 
backstory: ever seance he was a kid he had an idea for a show and was able to live out his idea by going to so and so where the recordings were taking place and gets on the flight 180 
looks: 

Name: Shin Gung
Species: Human
Personality: Adventurous, Determined
Skills: He is real good in camping skills due to his experience in off grid traveling and being a boy scout when he was a child.
Dislikes: Getting Lost
Backstory: A traveler from Seoul, South Korea.

(nice character man :DD)
(Thanks, your character is nice too.)
(its the same charter I use for all role plays I do lol XDDD and sorry about the wait on the role playing I at least want six people if not then four people on here )
Name:  sammie (sam) 
species: half lion
Personality: quirky, sweet, kind  
skills: 
dislikes: ?
backstory:
appearance: 

CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Interesting)
(yep just been waiting for more people lol)
(yep just been waiting for more people lol)
AnxiousReed AnxiousReed
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
AnxiousReed AnxiousReed
(oh god dont point that out)