Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts
60

Views
1,488

hey, who wants to help me make a VN? it's a murder mystery game kinda like DR.
sure i can try out for character art 
madarafmiku said: sure i can try out for character art 
@madarafmiku
Um, okay!
The charactes:

Haruka himizu: the protagonist, can be a boy or girl. Is nameable.

Mii Sakura: the headmistress of the school, youngest staff member. A HUMAN girl.

Rina Haruna: the mega martial artist. The first victim. A tsundere girl.

Motoki Rinina: the mega violinist. The first murderer. A kuudere boy.

There are more but I will make this into a demo. The full game will be made soon.
Sure. Is this G or PG?
Byssa6 said:
madarafmiku said: sure i can try out for character art 
@madarafmiku
Um, okay!
@Byssa6
so when i have a sprite where should i post it?
madarafmiku said:
Byssa6 said:
madarafmiku said: sure i can try out for character art 
@madarafmiku
Um, okay!
@Byssa6
so when i have a sprite where should i post it?
@madarafmiku

I tried to invite you to my VN. Did you notice?
LeoNovels2012 said: Sure. Is this G or PG?
@LeoNovels2012

I am gonna say PG. Because their is blood the color of the sun.(the blood is yellow) and it's a MURDER MYSTERY! So it's pretty Gorey. But not too gory.
LeoNovels2012 said: Sure. Is this G or PG?
@LeoNovels2012

I am gonna say PG. Because their is blood the color of the sun.(the blood is yellow) and it's a MURDER MYSTERY! So it's pretty Gorey. But not too gory.
Byssa6 said:
LeoNovels2012 said: Sure. Is this G or PG?
@LeoNovels2012

I am gonna say PG. Because their is blood the color of the sun.(the blood is yellow) and it's a MURDER MYSTERY! So it's pretty Gorey. But not too gory.
@Byssa6        iM Scared,But ok..... Let me be a Translator to Translate it to Brazilian pORTUGuese.
LeoNovels2012 said:
Byssa6 said:
LeoNovels2012 said: Sure. Is this G or PG?
@LeoNovels2012

I am gonna say PG. Because their is blood the color of the sun.(the blood is yellow) and it's a MURDER MYSTERY! So it's pretty Gorey. But not too gory.
@Byssa6        iM Scared,But ok..... Let me be a Translator to Translate it to Brazilian pORTUGuese.
@LeoNovels2012

Okay! I will invite you right away!
Looks Like It is Listed R-18 Instead of PG-13....
I can translate it into French? It is my first language. :D
meisotakuduh said: I can translate it into French? It is my first language. :D
@meisotakuduh

The more languages the VN gets, the more can play!