Public Beta! Forum is currently in beta, there may be bugs. This is still a work in progress!
Fate's Bite is a story-heavy visual novel following Emcee (name-able), a young woman who just returned from years of boarding school abroad. Pressured by the head maid she returns home to attend a ball. However, it seems her past (including the parts she is oblivious to) has followed her once again. After accidentally bumping into a stranger she faints, awaking in a strange mansion.
Eight beautiful strangers tower above her. They mention a Foretelling, the life-changing meeting of a human, the 'Chosen', and a vampire. However, it seems they grabbed the wrong human as she has never heard of the prophecy let alone vampires before. To avoid death she must continue with the Foretelling, choosing a soulmate who is directly linked to her.
The game features the Axis + Allies of Hetalia.
- Alfred: The former best friend who has turned a cold shoulder to Emcee
- Arthur: The vampire whose mood can turn on a dime, from all smiles to sinister glares
- Feliciano: A flirtatious vampire with a love for seeing Emcee scared
- Francis: A vampire who never means what he says, treating Emcee like a toy
- Ivan: A generally easy-going vampire who has a not-so-hidden dark side
- Kiku: A sadistic vampire who loves to treat Emcee like a servant rather than a soulmate
- Ludwig: A no-nonsense vampire who will punish anyone breaking the rules
- Yao: A vampire with the most knowledge of the Foretelling and perhaps the darkest secret of all
- Eight routes
- High quality backgrounds
- Ornamental GUI
- Dialogue choices as well as choices affecting routes
- Ending types such as Vampire, Man Servant, and Brute
- Unlock-able content including character backstories, CGs, and secret endings
- Moving background music and immersive sfx
- Free to play
- Rated PG-13 for blood, suggestive themes, swearing, and other things of a dark nature
Please check out the game where you can vote for your favorite character/route, and please read the credits to give the artist(s) some love!
I will post updates here when new chapters are released so keep an eye out~ Thanks for reading!
I will continue to update all routes to Chapter 4 as the story really ramps up after that point. If you think I should release it in a different way feel free to suggest.