Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements
MelMel said:
fluffness said: omg that looks awesome! high quality stuff! i'm loving it already
and looks like i'm playing it already without me knowing??? lol
@fluffness

I have to think of a name... it was 3 am. lol
@MelMel 
and i'm the first name you thought of? wow i'm honored
fluffness said:
MelMel said:
fluffness said: omg that looks awesome! high quality stuff! i'm loving it already
and looks like i'm playing it already without me knowing??? lol
@fluffness

I have to think of a name... it was 3 am. lol
@MelMel 
and i'm the first name you thought of? wow i'm honored
@fluffness

Yes, I am making this to cater to your Ikemen needs, so I got to think in your shoes. Hmmm..... what will Fluff like?

JKJKJKJK, lol ( ՞ਊ՞)

There are no ikemens in this VN. 
MelMel said:
fluffness said:
MelMel said:
fluffness said: omg that looks awesome! high quality stuff! i'm loving it already
and looks like i'm playing it already without me knowing??? lol
@fluffness

I have to think of a name... it was 3 am. lol
@MelMel 
and i'm the first name you thought of? wow i'm honored
@fluffness

Yes, I am making this to cater to your Ikemen needs, so I got to think in your shoes. Hmmm..... what will Fluff like?

JKJKJKJK, lol ( ՞ਊ՞)

There are no ikemens in this VN. 
@MelMel 
FLUFF LIKE THIS EVEN IF THERE ARE NO IKEMEN
fluffness said:
MelMel said:
fluffness said:
MelMel said:
fluffness said: omg that looks awesome! high quality stuff! i'm loving it already
and looks like i'm playing it already without me knowing??? lol
@fluffness

I have to think of a name... it was 3 am. lol
@MelMel 
and i'm the first name you thought of? wow i'm honored
@fluffness

Yes, I am making this to cater to your Ikemen needs, so I got to think in your shoes. Hmmm..... what will Fluff like?

JKJKJKJK, lol ( ՞ਊ՞)

There are no ikemens in this VN. 
@MelMel 
FLUFF LIKE THIS EVEN IF THERE ARE NO IKEMEN
@fluffness

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MelMel said:
fluffness said:
MelMel said:
fluffness said:
MelMel said:
fluffness said: omg that looks awesome! high quality stuff! i'm loving it already
and looks like i'm playing it already without me knowing??? lol
@fluffness

I have to think of a name... it was 3 am. lol
@MelMel 
and i'm the first name you thought of? wow i'm honored
@fluffness

Yes, I am making this to cater to your Ikemen needs, so I got to think in your shoes. Hmmm..... what will Fluff like?

JKJKJKJK, lol ( ՞ਊ՞)

There are no ikemens in this VN. 
@MelMel 
FLUFF LIKE THIS EVEN IF THERE ARE NO IKEMEN
@fluffness

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@MelMel 
oyaoya where is this getting to
IMPORTANT NEWS:

Hello everyone,
     
      I know what there are a few of you who are looking forward to this kinetic VN. However, sudden circumstance has come up, rendering me to make this decision.

"Akane" would have to be put on hold. 

Yes, I am putting this project on hold. I don't know when I will definitely be back working on it, but I am not planning to discontinue or abandon it. 

       I am terribly sorry for people who are excited for it. As so as I sort out my issues, I will work on this.


Thank you for your attention,

       Until then, 
                  MelMel 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO çAç
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Awww okay thanks for letting us know. I was really looking forward to it, it has such an interesting plot line.
fluffness said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO çAç
@fluffness

There, there
*Patpat*