Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements
548 views 3 followers

It's our princess Sonya's birthday in 4 days (April 27th). Anyone wants to join me an make a birthday party for her? Nothing much, just giving her some small presents and such. If any of you has some ideas, I'd be glad to hear.
DAX
Empress
DAX
Empress


Meme attack on Sonya!
DAX said:

Meme attack on Sonya!


YESSSS THE WRECKING CREW ASSEMBLE!!
DAX
Empress
DAX
Empress
fluffness said:
DAX said:

Meme attack on Sonya!


YESSSS THE WRECKING CREW ASSEMBLE!!


I summon thee o' The Wrecking Crew! 
ok so... what are we making for it?
DAX
Empress
DAX
Empress
fluffness said: ok so... what are we making for it?


Dunno desu. Elder lenore, I beseech your trash idea.

lol requesting idea trashcan? 
DAX
Empress
DAX
Empress
fluffness said:
lol requesting idea trashcan? 


Aye, it is the best idea store ever come in existence.
DAX said:
fluffness said:
lol requesting idea trashcan? 


Aye, it is the best idea store ever come in existence.
Idea trash has arrived. I say we should give her what we always give her -- BUGS! But like.... maybe sparkly party bugs to celebrate. 

DAX
Empress
DAX
Empress


Let's partaaaay!
lenore said:
DAX said:
fluffness said:
lol requesting idea trashcan? 


Aye, it is the best idea store ever come in existence.
Idea trash has arrived. I say we should give her what we always give her -- BUGS! But like.... maybe sparkly party bugs to celebrate. 


i like sparkling bugs


my WIP. sparkly bugs, following lenore's idea 
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
fluffness said:

my WIP. sparkly bugs, following lenore's idea 

............................. ._.
Sonya said:
fluffness said:

my WIP. sparkly bugs, following lenore's idea 

............................. ._.
dude you shouldn't be here. shoo shoo *lock sonya out*



Well the theme is officially "sparkling bugs", apparently. Lenore and I already made our trash. Who else is in? lol