Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(*looks for a sign* "Tell me what to do..."mother" *still looking at the sky* "I need information...How can I make this right?")
("wow he really has lost it...well have fun with you wasting your life away")
(*gets a message from the higher ones...He looks at him* "Kill me")
("w-what, b-but your my friend, f-friends dont kill each other...well...i don't kill friends you guys s-seem to")
("Whats wrong?I thought you changed...Kill me, do it...I don't need anything anymore")
("n-no i'm not going to k-kill you, Reese wouldn't want that...")
("Everythings my fault anyway...it doesn't matter,life is meaningless without...Others around you")
("i-its not yo..." "of course its his fault BB")
(*Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven plays* "I've given up...Just like before...Everyone gets hurt when I'm around...Why does it matter what I want? Just do what you need")
("s-stop it, just stop")
("I'm a bad father anyway...I don't deserve that...Reese is too good for me...I'm just what I am...A failure and a monster...Left to be abandoned in the rain and dark *tears roll down his face* "This is what I deserve...Neverending pain")
("A-alex you'll be a great father we know you will, Reese needs you, she has said it herself...w-when i told her what happened to you she was mad...at me...she said it was my fault for what happened to you...and shes right, she need you pal, please don't do this")
("..." *Alex gets up...And looks at him* "Maybe your right...She does need me doesn't she?")
"yes s-she does, y-you can never listen to what Blank says, d-dot let him win..." "o shut up, just go die already")
(*Alex gets up* "Thanks...Buddy...I needed that" *The other Alex appears and looks at them both*)