Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
*chuckles* “please do”
(Wacky died I think...so did cyan)
(is anybody still here?)
(Wait when did I die?)
(when you died and came back to life from coco)
(oh yeah...actually I died from exhaustion)
(what ever you died and "caused him to break, so thank you")
(Well can't we just fix him?Or reset him?)
(*chuckle* "chompette is trying to do a hard restart but BB is scared of the unknown so he tried to run...then you did you thing and chompette tried to kill us, but instead stabbed my eyes and voice box then went ater Reese to try and kill the baby, thankfully there hasn't been much time to thanks to you")
("Hey buddy I didn't ask for this...I had problems to deal with as well, If you don't remember I have a kingdom to take care of...And I also have to watch over this world for the "higher ones" ")
("like i care, your helping me and that...person, will take care of you...one less problem to worry about")
("So you really have changed *shakes head* "I didn't want this to happen...The ones above and below have spoken of disaster, I guess this is what their refering too")
("well its all thanks to you so...you have nothing but yourself to blame")
(*looks down* "Honesty...Something that can heal and damage the same way...I will admit to my mistakes, I don't know how to make this situation better *looks at the sky* "If only "they" where here")
(*chuckles* "well youll join hell soon enough...now if you excuse me i have a scardy cat to torture and use as a puppet, you should know how hard it is to keep them under raps")