Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
new technologies can be good and bad, after the creation of a new engine which is supposed to teleport you almost instantly across the world the test goes wrong, the world shatters and splinters apart causing multiple worlds to collide together, including not the best people banning together the took control of this broken world, but people fought against them becoming a resistance, there so much new tech and new problems lets see how long the world can stay together.

almost everything and anything can happen

(NO GODS IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE SO OVERPOWERED SO HELP ME!!!)
(ocs are allowed, there actually encouraged. there is no theme you can literally be from anything.)
(IF YOUR NOT SURE ASK  AND IF YOU ARE INDEED TO STRONG I WILL MESSAGE YOU)

beginning story: after the world has fallen into chaos from  its new rulers, a group has moved out into the middle of nowhere to try and get away from it all, constructing their own civilization, one day a rift(the things that caused the world to crack apart) opens up very close to there home, what happens next will change their lives...
foxythepiratefoxfox foxythepiratefoxfox
first
well...second if you think about it
but still FIRST
Name : Wolfy
Race : Unknown Animatronic
Allies : Glitchwolf, Glitchtrap, every foxy, vanny, Nightmare, Lefty, Phantom Lefty, Nightguards, Twisted Wolf, Springtrap, Scraptrap, Plushtrap, Michael Afton, Molten Freddy, Funtime Freddy, Ennard
Abiltities : one tap, deathtouch, shock and claw, Teleportation, LIMBOportation, RipClaw, Nightmare mode, Phantom mode, Twisted mode, Hypnotism, Telekenesis, Psycokenesis
Afilliation : Animatronic Nightguard
Orientation : straight
Voice : mix of Twisted Wolf and Glitchtrap
Looks : Twisted Wolf but before he was Twisted
Health level : 100/100
Attack level : 100/1,000,000
Defense level : 100/1,000,000
LVL of power : 100/1,000,000
Weapons : Knifes, Claws, Extra arms(nightmare mode), Fangs, Hypnotism
name:???
species:human
allies: shadow animatronics, glichtrap, Vanny, springtrap, fredbear, twisted animatronics, ennard, scrap-baby, lefty/puppet, nightmare, nightmare fredbear, mangle, and lolbit (and some others i don't feel like saying)
weapons:black pocket knife (or anything else i find)
looks: black hair, black wolf ears and tail with white at the tips, left ears has three golden earrings, wears golden rings on all my fingers and a black and gold watch, wears a black skull necklace with a gold chain
(im also a really good thief just wanted to add that)

name:Graham
species:robot
age:14(is the age he says he is he's really 102 and its 2020(figure out when that was))
weapon/abilities: repulsors, uni beam, flight(yes like iron man), sonar, echolocation, built in heater, Karambit(curved dagger), nightvision, good hearing, retractable shield/shields, hard exoskeleton, m1 grand with attachments, 9mm pistol with magnetic holster.
hieght:4 feet 11 inch
waight:87.4 pounds(light for a bloody robot)
looks:blue eyes, white skin with cracks all over the place but on his face,right eye is partially cracked, glasses.
other things to note:"blood" is blue, is colorblind, needs food/air/water to live.
(I will start, we just need one more person to join and be on or for glitchWolf to be on)
name:Chain Chompette
species:Chain Chomp
weapon/abilities: Teeth, Her chains
height: no one knows because people were too afraid to ask
weight: dont even try asking
looks: black eyes, arms chained up, black hair, black earrings, and has on a chain chomp dress
its a particularly clear night out the light from the moon is bouncing and glicining off the rift, chompette and ? are sitting outside in front of a fire roasting marshmallows, all the others have already went to bed, all of a sudden the rift fluctuates and changes and a ship shouts out and crashes...
the rift then opens bigger but nothing comes out
"
We should probably go check that out..."
"nope" *tps somewhere random*
foxythepiratefoxfox said: "nope" *tps somewhere random*
@foxythepiratefoxfox please no tp
*sighs and gets up* "stupid chains..."
because said:
foxythepiratefoxfox said: "nope" *tps somewhere random*