Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
lets try this again, shall we.

'after the shutdowns of many Freddy's restaurants the animatronics or being moved to an abandoned mall that is planned to be turned into a new location. until then they need employees on the land to take care of everything. will you be able to take care of the land and the inhabitants,
or will the glitch consume you?
'

(there are two "teams" nightguard and the glitch, at first everyone starts out on the nightgaurd, but things change, if you want to change just ask.)
(maximum of 2 characters, and clarify whos talking when by using their name in front
Me: "example
You: "example")
(don't forget to use the symbols (out of character) *actions* "talking")
(no 18+ its ok if your a bit of a perv but no yiffing in public, do it in the dms or just say you did it!)
(any other questions don't be afraid to ask)

(NO GODS IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE OVERPOWERED SO HELP ME!!!)(IF YOUR NOT SURE ASK  AND IF YOU ARE INDEED TO STRONG I WILL MESSAGE YOU AND FIX IT) 
"and remember 'Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon the discovery of the damage or death has occurred, a missing person’s report will be filed within ninety days or as soon as property and premise have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached and the carpets have been replaced' umm  so ya. see you soon"
name: Wolfy
race: animatronic wolf
Pers. : sometimes MURDEROUS sometimes kind
weapons: Fangs, claws, Knifes, extra nightmare form arms (in nightmare form), Hypnotism
voice: mix of glitchtrap and twisted wolf(able to sound how he wants)
allies:Glitchtrap, Vanny, Glitchwolf, Grim Foxy, Ennard, Molten Freddy, Michael Afton
job: singer at *Wolfy's Pizza Place*
Dislikes : being called a demon, being punched(eventhough he does not get hurt),Demons
looks: twisted wolf before he was twisted
lvl. 100
powers: teleportation, telekenesis, psycokenesis, able to change form to nightmare form if he wants to, super speed, Grim Foxy summon, Hypnotism
Attacks: neck snap, scoop, one tap, death touch, mind break, limboportation, Hypnotism
eye color : mix of purple and gray
Orientation : straight
Enemies : Scrap Baby, the Glam-Rocks, Original, Toy, Phantom, and Rockstar Freddy
Height : 8ft
Weaknesses : NONE
Kids killed: 1,000
name:doggy
race:animatronic dog
pers:kind
looks: a dog with a vr headset
likes:playing among us,playing minecraft and playing roblox(srry i could not think)
dislikes:killing, being punched
allies:ennard, Michael afton
enemies: none (or so he thinks)
drawings:
name: natsumi
race: neko
personality:shy a simp. a fricking simp.
looks: a teal haired girl with a oversized shirt
a few people she simps for.
michael afton
anyone
everyone
look image:
l
i know 350% this ship is illigal and NOT happening. micheal afton x natsumi
UnknownScars UnknownScars
(Hello.....?)
(Um What do I do?)
(put ur bio for rn)
Name: Kitt
Height: 5"3
Race:  Appears Human
Personality: Kind, Aggressive, Protective, Trusting.
Looks: Long brown hair, light blue eyes. A white hoodie and jeans always carries a backpack with her when leaving home.
Likes: Baking, Drawing, Listening to music, Rainy days and Sitting in boxes their kind of what she makes a safe space.
Dislikes: Chickens, Rudeness, Traitors.
Weapons: Two long swords, a gun she always keeps on her, Little disks that hook onto the skin to electrocute and stun living things. 
Abilities: Teleportation she can track where living things go and can teleport to them or to place she has been before or know the exact location. Quick reflexes.
Weakness: Fire.

(Is that good? I don't have a picture of her.)

(nope that's good, you dont need a pic)
*Graham was inside the mall in his office doing paperwork ready to get things started*
"alrighty that animatronic shipment should come in the next week, good" *on his computer*