Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here

~~~~~~
A young mermaid awakes within a beautiful underwater realm, but perhaps this paradise is not meant for her or maybe it is. The only way for the young mermaid to return home is to find the pieces of the sacred pearl scattered throughout...and perhaps she will find out what really happened.~~~~~~This VN is for Cloud Novel's Summer Jam 2019~ It will have minigames and two endings. The best way I can explain the game play as an adventure point and click!

Sprites made with Charta.me - 100%

Script - 80%

Backgrounds found - 100%

Music Found - 1%

Other Assets Found - 80%

Completion - 50%

Meet the Character:
August is a curious young mermaid from a unknown part of the ocean. She is not sure how she ended up where she is, but that wont stop her from getting home. August is also very kind and understanding, often going out of her own way to help.

Meet the Character: 
Dune is a peppy merfolk with a good sense of direction. Always there to lend a hand with tricks on how to somewhere faster and has a knack of talking to fish.

Meet the Character:
The Great Elder Siren is a mysterious being from a mysterious land. She has been known to whatch over the underwater paradise for centuries and help the merfolk crown their new leader with the help of a sacred pearl.

Meet the Character
Cusp is a lonely little merman, they say he was separated and lost someone he cared about after a freak storm...but he refuses to say what happened. Cusp spends most of his time near the old sunken ship.
fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
oooh! looking forward to it!

Meet the Character
Loch, Shore, Beach! A strang trio of triplets, either talking together or only one speaking. Though they do mean well as odd as they seem.
fluffness said: oooh! looking forward to it!
@fluffness
\(^-^)/
fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
btw i noticed that you usually use dress up games for sprites. have you ever considered getting a collaborator? your stories are awesome and they deserve original art!
fluffness said: btw i noticed that you usually use dress up games for sprites. have you ever considered getting a collaborator? your stories are awesome and they deserve original art!
@fluffness
I have thought about thought about it before, but I'm kinda nervous to ask...I don't know why though, it's kinda dumb.
fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
ZodiacStories said:
fluffness said: btw i noticed that you usually use dress up games for sprites. have you ever considered getting a collaborator? your stories are awesome and they deserve original art!
@fluffness
I have thought about thought about it before, but I'm kinda nervous to ask...I don't know why though, it's kinda dumb.
@ZodiacStories aww. well it's not easy to find artists who are willing to collaborate for free, but i think your stories really deserve it
fluffness said:
ZodiacStories said:
@fluffness
@ZodiacStories aww. well it's not easy to find artists who are willing to collaborate for free, but i think your stories really deserve it
@fluffness
Thanks fluff, I appreciate it! 😊
fluffness
Fluff
fluffness
Fluff
ZodiacStories said:
fluffness said:
ZodiacStories said:
@fluffness
@fluffness
Thanks fluff, I appreciate it! 😊
@ZodiacStories 
np. good luck with this project in the meantime. can't wait to play it

Meet the Character:
A scholarly old Octopus named Lagoon. He keeps to himself, hidding away in his little rock cave reading stone tablets that tell grand legends of the merfolk.

Meet the Character:
Fetch is a pretty chill sea turtle, just swimming around and hanging out near the ravine.