Keiko: "Or the fact that you can't ambit that you are an bottom."  
Yea, you are man, just admit it
Hiro: "I have an feeling that my dignity is going to be nuked."
Keiko: "Anyways, got an new girl or something?"
Hiro walked towards the door
Hiro: "No.."
Keiko follows Hiro to his car

CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(If y'all lost your sheets, you're gonna hate this character XD)

Name: Zafina Millien
Sexuality: Pansexual
Polyamory Open?: (Yes)
Height: 6'2
Species/Race: Unknown
Power(s): Stat Reversal, Damage Reversal, Destructive Immunity, Death Aura
Stat Reversal Switches out an opponent's highest stat with her own.
Damage Reversal activates when her or an ally are under 10% health. It switches their health with the opponent with the highest health amount.
Destructive Immunity gives her immunity based on the enemy that is doing the most damage to her.
Death Aura only activates when either her Anger stat is 10, or when she is under 10% health. When an opponent is attacked or attacks someone, they take 1% of their MAXIMUM health in damage.
Brains: 10/10
Anger: 1/10
Power: 1/10
Speed: 1/10
1v1 Combat: 10/10
Friendship Skills: 3/10
Relationship Skills: 2/10
Understanding People: 8/10
Weakness: If Stat Reversal causes all her stats to reach 10, Destructive Immunity will not activate until they go down.
Damage Reversal doesn't work if all opponents' health is under 10%.
Destructive Immunity only allows one immunity. If another opponent becomes more damaging, the original immunity will switch out to counter that opponent.
Death Aura causes a state where she cannot be healed except by Damage Reversal. If her health goes above 10%, Death Aura will deactivate.
Appearance:

CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(OOH, THAT'S A GIF TOO?!? I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE! XD)
(Damn.... she strong.... but scar and vincent are powerful as well.... they will make a formidable trio of enemies....)
Vincent : is she ever going to show up?
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
*Zafina laughs.*

"Silly boy, I was here an hour before you!"

*She jumps down.*
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
*Marcus jumps on a tree over the village.*

Marcus: "I need to get to the center... hm? Weird... besides the force field, the inside's not heavily guarded. Where is Zafina?.."
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(So there was a period where I gave Marcus all these powers without explanation XD. Umm... I'm gonna call myself out and I've found a way to explain it.)
(Ok)
V : oh, yet you choose now to reveal yourself? How convenient.
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
*Zafina laughs again.*

Zafina: "If you wanted me so badly, you should've called out. They're coming soon. All of them."
Hmm... well, i found a new ally, he could be of great use. I found him destroying a group of Miliary Police, simply by touching them... apparently he has the power of Deconstruction Alchemy in his Right arm, granted to him by his brother. You can come out now.
Scar : *walks out of the shadows*