Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
~After you getΒ evictedΒ from your house and fired from your job you then stumble across an AbandonedΒ MansionΒ with Warning signs blocking the entrance with a gate you can climb over before you try to go in but your Best friend pulls up in her car and tries to warn you about the Mansion but instead, you don't listen to her and you climb the gate. .Β  .will others think it's free and casual and come in or will they be scared and not go in?~

~The Mansion~

CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Y'all just love the mansion thing, huh? XD)
CrimsonNinja said: (Y'all just love the mansion thing, huh? XD)
@CrimsonNinjaΒ (Hah, I guess so but if I do a mansion rp, it is going based off a anime that I watched.)

CrimsonNinja said: (Y'all just love the mansion thing, huh? XD)
@CrimsonNinjaΒ (Yesh)
Wolf10321 said:
Name:Β Michiko Momoe
Human age: 19
ghost age: 2,00,000
species: Ghost
power(s): (W.I.P.)
Power(s) Info: (W.I.P.)

Can I be a demon that lives from within the mansion?))
Yay! Thanks!))
Name- Drake Anderson
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Species- Arch Demon
Family/relationships- None
Powers- Telekanesis, telepathy, teleportation, mind control, heat-seeking vision
Magics- Black Magic, Shadow Magic, Dark Magic
Personality- Dark, heavily sarcastic, flirtatious, serious, very dirty-minded, protective of any friends he makes, quiet, with-drawn
Likes- Haunting people, hurting them physically and mentally, sleeping, playing with his abilities and magics
Dislikes- Angels, cats, dolls, clowns, disrespectful people, people with bloated egos, training, running, being cut off in the middle of trying to say something
*Michiko Leaves the room she was in and goes downstairs then hears the front door open then goes back in her room then goes in Human form*
(now for my main oc)
Name: Wyatt Reed
Species: Fire(Flaming) Werewolf
Sexuality: Straight
Polyamory Open?: yeah sure
Power(s): shockflame
Power(s) Info: (W.I.P.)
Weapon(s): Katana and shurikens
Appearance: