Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Mandolorian- i don't know
Jessica barnes- he always runs
maximusGrimes maximusGrimes
max: well Dang now im out of breath (he took a deep inhale the exhale)max: what ever lets just get back there 
Shinto Shinto
the man: a-alright what is it you want

The force sensitive: your resorces... im building a mega weapon 

The man: a-alright ill give you whatever you want

The Force Sensitive: oh and you belong to me now so send another man after me and ill swiftly return with a plack for your head
Mandolorian- okay*a hour later they arived back at the planet* we are here max
(dang you character done man)max: sweet give me a minuet while I fill the swinger mobile/van
Mandolorian- okay
Shinto Shinto
*the force sensetive walked out as he walks to his ship there is several men whom where on the ground screaming in pain from there limbs being cut off*

(and then a theme could be heard in the background the faintest of sounds)

(max exits the ship runs to his van and a minuet or two later you hear back fire and then a rawr from the engine then he flew it and landed next to mandolorians ship and honked the horn and the horn plays the gornity bus horn from the movie rv)max: alrighty where set 
Mandolorian- cool what happening
Shinto Shinto
*the force sensetive entered his ship and pressed a few buttons  and then got ready he would smirk under his helm his glowing eyes peirced the helmet of his* hehehehehehahahahahahaha
(DANG you really suit that character dont ya shinto)max: nothing just giving a friendly honk to a fellow ship (he said with joy)
Mandolorian- *sleeps*
max: well it docent take that long for him to fall asleep dose it Jessica (he shouted out to the ship)
Shinto Shinto
*the ship then took off flying by in hyperspeed he landed on chorosant he was headed to the new jedi temple* now then its time to show them a rude awakening one worse than the sith one worse than order 66
Jessica Barnes- nope*yells back*