Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

WineChan
Fairy
WineChan
Fairy

Happy Friday everyone! As you've probably seen, Sonya launched our Kickstarter for Skights yesterday, on Thursday July 20th! There are lots of goodies you can get for this campaign, including acrylic charms, art prints, and even an art book! This campaign will run for approximately 30 days and the goal is to reach $30,000 in funding to remake Skights into an RPG game! This will be the first game that will be made with CloudRPG, our third cloud game engine!

Other than that, Cybunny is still on break. I am the substitute PR moderator for the meantime!

Featured Article: What is CloudNovel® Studio?

Have you heard of the CloudNovel® Studio, but don’t know exactly what it is? How is it related to Sonya and the CloudNovel.net website? Well have no fear, you’ve come to the right place to find all the answers!

CloudNovel® Studio is our CEO and founder Sonya Fung’s personal video game development studio for creating original games on the CloudNovel platform, just like Netflix has original movies and TV shows, so does CloudNovel have original video games! It is where all of Sonya’s game creations are made, mostly for demonstrating the capabilities of the Cloud game engines by developing games made by the CEO herself!

Click the link to read the full article: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2023/07/15/what-is-cloudnovel-studio/

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

quinnquin
boy.nines
soma_its_me

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, this week Sonya is following a 2-day streaming schedule. Yesterday night, she skipped her "just chatting" stream (we are so sorry, Sonya was really tired) so she will just be doing two days this coming week. Slowly, but surely, she will eventually go back to her normal 5 day a week schedule, as Sonya still wishes to host her own "talk show" on the internet.... and become a serious online streamer.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, this week we've had a lot of major changes, including changing subscribers to followers. Due to this change, we had to erase everyone's subscribers count and reset it for everyone back to zero. That is okay, because the max amount of followers any user account ever had was less than 2000 subscribers, so it wasn't a huge deal for anyone's account. 

Small bugs were also fixed on the user profiles, lots of things have been cleaned up to make things neater and overall nicer looking on your user profile.

Besides that, I got my new headphones from Amazon so I am able to stream again. You'll see me stream tonight on some news about the Skights Kickstarter.

That's all I have for now guys, I hope you guys are enjoying the summer so far, 

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our weekly newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Chocolates
    Sonya loves eating premium brand chocolates she gets at her local supermarket. 

2. Coffee
    Sonya usually gets a cup of joe in the morning from a popular coffee chain.

3. Diamond Pens
    Sonya loves buying cute pens from her local office supplies store. One of her favorites are pens with a gem at the end.

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this week! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes the third newsletter of July's news updates, from none other than me, @WineChan! 🍷📰

We hope you guys continue reading our weekly news updates, as we'd like to continue providing new content for all of you guys! Have a good weekend everybody!