Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

WineChan
Fairy
WineChan
Fairy

We made it to another Friday, happy beginning to the weekend for our wonderful creative community! As you've probably heard, Sonya announced that our Kickstarter for Skights begins next week, on Thursday July 20th! It will run for approximately 30 days and the goal is to reach $30,000 in funding to remake Skights into an RPG game! This will be the first game that will be made with CloudRPG, our third cloud game engine!

Other than that, Cybunny is still on break. I am the substitute PR moderator for the meantime!

Featured Article: Who is Sonya Fung?

Just who is Sonya? Many of you have been wondering, who is Sonya? Is she a bot, is she an AI? Who is “Princess Sonya” the mascot of CloudNovel? Well I’m here to expel all rumors.

Sonya is the original founder of CloudNovel, and the creator of the CloudNovel visual novel game engine. Her real full name is Sonya Xinya Fung, and she is a 26 year old founder of the tech startup CloudNovel LLC:

She is the person who writes all the code to make the engine that we all use to make our games. It all wouldn’t be possible without Sonya’s visionary of a world where we can make games without coding. Read our blog post on who is Sonya Fung to learn more about our founder!

Click the link to read the full article: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2020/03/13/who-is-sonya-fung/

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

princess.duck
lil_pix_
sharbat

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, this week Sonya is going back to a four-day streaming schedule. Slowly, but surely, she will eventually go back to her normal 5 day a week schedule, as Sonya still wishes to host her own "talk show" on the internet.... and become a serious online streamer.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, this week I've added a new banner for the Skights Kickstarter. It's going to be set to launch on July 20th, next Thursday! Also, the icons for subscribers and subscribed have been changed on the user profile pages on CloudNovel. 

Those are the only two things I've done for this week, and since my headphones are broken, the streaming for tonight is canceled. Streaming will resume next week!

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our weekly newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Pink Kitchen Utensils
    Sonya's favorite color and material she uses for her kitchen equipment are light pink and rose gold. This is her favorite style she uses in her own kitchen.

2. Kitty Mixing Bowl
    Sonya recently bought a new bowl from an iconic kawaii cat from Japan. This bowl was a little small in size compared to her old bowl, but it is exactly what she needed for baking and making dough!

3. Pink Alarm Clock
    Sonya re-orders the same pink alarm clock on Amazon whenever her old one breaks. She loves this particular simple classic alarm clock, as it just does the job right to wake her up in the mornings.

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this week! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes the second newsletter of July's news updates, from none other than me, @WineChan! 🍷📰

We hope you guys continue reading our weekly news updates, as we'd like to continue providing new content for all of you guys! Have a good weekend everybody!