Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

ThayBrownie
Fairy
ThayBrownie
Fairy

Happy March everybody! If you haven't already played it, we released a short story mini-visual novel this week, called "The Witch, Wife, and the Wish" which you can play here: 

https://cloudnovel.net/Sonya/novel/witch-wife-wish

Please play it if you got a chance, it's one of Sonya's oldest stories that she came up with when she was in school!

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the 
official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

HelloKitty#2997

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Last week, Princess Sonya canceled 2 out of 3 streaming days. Yes we know, Sonya is very tired all the time and constantly cancels the live streams.... we are so sorry. As she attempts the same schedule again this week, Sonya is finishing the famous otome game "Amnesia" to finish playing the Clover World, aka Mr. Nerd man Kent, and finally the most favorite guy in the whole game, Ukyo from Joker World, the so-called "true love" of the entire Amnesia otome game series.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, it's been an exhausting week for me so I had to cancel basically the entire week of live streams on finishing Amnesia. Who knew playing video games could be hard work!! 

Anyway on Wednesday this week, we released a new visual novel game. I hope you all enjoy and play it, as we put a lot of hard work into this rather short visual novel story. 

We made a couple of tweaks in the resources library, if you check out premium resources (we took away that weird gree ncheck mark that appeared on every resource for no apparent reason) we have a nice blue label now for resources that are "paid only" or only visible after unlocking with points.

That's all for now guys, we hope you have a good evening~

Ciao~

-Sonya

Featured Resources of the Week

This week, we have four featured resources, and they are all free:

• Ayame Chan by @MUGkaburi: One of the first original characters released by the popular artist "Mug Kaburi" san, it's a very good choice for picking a character like a Japanese or Korean school girl! Mug got his start on creating series of popular character with this character!
  • School by @fluffness: A very popular school background set with various day and night variations of the school!
  • Neapolitan Ice Cream by @Kitsuneco: A neapolitan ice cream bowl of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream! Very pretty and adorable design!
  • Pink Textbox by @fluffness: A textbox created by Monoyagi(Fluff #2) herself, Mono's not usually one for designing GUI, but this is one of her most popular creations by our user community!

End of newsletter

That concludes our first newsletter of March 2023. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading our update for this week.