Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

ThayBrownie
Fairy
ThayBrownie
Fairy

Happy St. Patrick's day everybody! Or at least, belated St. Patrick's day. We don't have a lot of new stuff this week, other than our announcement that we are once again going to GDEX 2023 the biggest Midwest gaming convention of USA! Also, another one of our YouTube video has reached 100k views, again! Check it out here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjhNXneS9lY

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the 
official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

Nines#8615

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Last week, Princess Sonya canceled her last stream too. Yes we know, Sonya is very tired all the time and constantly cancels the live streams.... we are so sorry. As she attempts the same schedule again this week, Sonya is finishing the famous otome game "Amnesia" to finish playing the Clover World, aka Mr. Nerd man Kent, and finally the most favorite guy in the whole game, Ukyo from Joker World, the so-called "true love" of the entire Amnesia otome game series.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, it's been an exhausting week for me so I had to cancel basically the entire schedule of live streams on finishing Amnesia. I don't have much else to talk about this week, other than I'm preparing for GDEX now. There is a lot of stuff to do for the convention, and I cannot wait to show photos of everything once they're all ready and set to show!

Ciao~

-Sonya

Featured Resources of the Week

This week, we have four featured resources, and they are all free:

• Jiangshi by @fluffness: A Chinese zombie character by our popular artist, monoyagi! This is one of a set of Chinese-themed free fantasy characters
  • Cherry Princess Bedroom by @Sonya: A beautiful bedroom background of the Cherry princess from Skights the otome game! This is from Sonya's discontinued visual novel Skights, which is still being remade into an rpg.
  • Bread by @konett: A cute set of breads perfect for a medieval story or game!
  • Red Fairytale Choices by @ThayBrownie: A pretty set of choice buttons GUI designed by our fairy ThayBrownie herself! This is just 1 of a set of 3 red fairytale GUIs created originally for a game jam back in 2016 of CloudNovel!

End of newsletter

That concludes our third newsletter of March 2023. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading our update for this week.