Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

ThayBrownie
Fairy
ThayBrownie
Fairy

Hello everyone! We are working behind the scenes on a lot of fun things coming soon, unfortunately right now we can't show you anything. Sorry it's such a boring week, we hope you'll still read our next newsletter and stay subscribed to our email newsletter! Anyway, onto the rest of the show!

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Last week, Princess Sonya canceled her entire week. She had to take an emergency vacation, as a lot of things happened in her personal life. Yes we know, Sonya is very tired all the time and constantly cancels the live streams.... we are so sorry. As she attempts just a 1 day schedule this week instead, Sonya is finishing the famous otome game "Amnesia" to finish playing the Clover World, aka Mr. Nerd man Kent, and finally the most favorite guy in the whole game, Ukyo from Joker World, the so-called "true love" of the entire Amnesia otome game series.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, I took a much needed vacation. Nothing really happened this week, other than me preparing for a big announcement.

That's all for now guys, we hope you have a good evening~

Ciao~

-Sonya

Featured Resources of the Week

This week, we have four featured resources, and they are all free:

• Canary Charm by @shiromao: An original character created by Sonya, drawn by Shiromao. Canarycharm was Sonya's old username on DeviantArt, and has been her OC throughout her years in school.
  • Cherry Ballroom by @Sonya: A very intricate designed throne room or ball room for the fictional candyland kingdom of Cherry Palace, from Sonya's fairytale game "Skights" created after Cafe Rouge~!
  • Candies by @Kitsuneco: A neapolitan ice cream bowl of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream! Very pretty and adorable design
  • Red Fairytale Textbox by @ThayBrownie: A beautiful textbox made a long ago by myself. It's suits for fancier/royal narratives or even a gothic theme.

End of newsletter

That concludes our second newsletter of March 2023. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading our update for this week.