Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

ThayBrownie
Fairy
ThayBrownie
Fairy

Happy Saturday everyone! As you have probably seen, we've released the second Cat Creator dress-up game, the boy version, on Steam:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2315660/Cat_Boy_Creator/

Here is the girl version:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2302650/Cat_Girl_Creator/

Please check them out and download them into your Steam account (they're both 100% free)!

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the 
official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

eternalx#6473
FutureAngelic#7198
Nines#8615

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Last week, Princess Sonya finally finished the entire "Long Live the Queen" game but had to cancel her Friday stream. Sorry, as of right now, she still hasn't streamed for 5 days straight in an entire week, ever.... we will try a 5 day week again sometime in March, but for now, we're going to have Sonya stream only 3 days this upcoming week. Sonya is finishing the famous otome game "Amnesia" to finish playing the Clover World, aka Mr. Nerd man Kent, and finally the most favorite guy in the whole game, Ukyo from Joker World, the so-called "true love" of the entire Amnesia otome game series.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hi guys, so not much development going on. As I've said last week, we've taken another break from engine development to focus on content creation. I'm planning to release my short visual novel next week, on the last day of February. 

As I'm going through all this, of course I'm encountering minor bugs and fixing them as I work on my own games. For example, the word count for scenes with no words (menu only scenes) have been reduced to 0, instead of 1 word count for every empty page in a scene. 

That's it, please look forward to my game release this coming Tuesday!

Ciao~

-Sonya

Featured Resources of the Week

This week, we have four featured resources, and they are all free:

• Lucy by @shiromao: An original character that Sonya herself commissioned the talented artist "Shiromao" to draw... this character Lucy is not a special character of Sonya, when she and her childhood friend Leaglem were on MSN messenger they were doodling characters and Sonya came up with a Victorian girl in a funeral dress, and the design of this random character stuck with Sonya, so she decided to call her "Lucy" but other than that, Sonya does not have a story for her, it was just a favorite character design of her's.
  • Arabian Courtyard by @konett: One of several Arabian style background arts by Konett, she often draws dark-skinned Arab girls and story settings, and this BG is one of her most popular Arabian series!
  • Ice Cream Sundae by @Kitsuneco: A yummy looking ice cream sundae! This is one of many dessert series of objects drawn by Kitsuneco!
  • Pink Checkered Textbox by @chesarty: A cute pink textbox perfect for more children's themed game, like a young girl's game for Valentine's Day!

End of newsletter

That concludes our last newsletter of February 2023. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading our update for this week.