Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

ThayBrownie
Fairy
ThayBrownie
Fairy

Hello everyone, in 3 days it is Valentine's day. As most high school girls in Japan are baking sweets and chocolates for their high school sweet hearts, we hope you all have delicious chocolate or candy this romantic holiday. Our Valentine's art challenge is underway as our February art challenge in the discord server so please make sure to check it out! Also, a few days ago our Princess Sonya released another new dress-up game, Cat Boy Creator, as a companion to the Cat Girl Creator.

You can play it here: https://cloudnovel.net/Sonya/avatar/cat-boy-creator

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the 
official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

duckling#6427
yun_foxi#3194
Nines#8615
NyCaiA#5509
HelloKitty#2997
Virgichuu#2483

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Last week, Princess Sonya canceled her entire week due to her webcam breaking on Friday. She already ordered a new webcam from Amazon and it'll arrive this Sunday. Hopefully by then, she'll be able to go back to streaming. Once again, this week she will only be streaming on Friday. Hopefully this time, she won't cancel her stream schedule due to broken equipment.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hey again everyone, my webcam broke, so I had to cancel Friday's stream. Yeah, sorry guys. Anyway, now that both the Cat Creators are released, I'm finishing up a few minor features to CloudAvatar, then working on some new changes to the search functionality of dress-up games on the CloudNovel.net platform. Since we don't have a dedicated browsing page for dress-up games (the browse tab only has a single "character creators" link that shows the search results for all dress-up games, not like the visual novels which you can browse by genres/POV) I'm going to work on that this week.

Ciao~

-Sonya

Featured Resources of the Week

This week, we have four featured resources, and they are all free:

• Ginger Girl by @ppppantsu: This was a free character released almost half a decade ago by the generous artist named "ppppantsu" who originally created a set of 5 characters for an abandoned visual novel story. The characters are now all free to use, available on CloudNovel!
  • Bakery by @Misho: A perfect background for a Valentine's Day date in a cafe or bakery/patisserie!
  • Strawberry Cake by @konett: A cute strawberry cake dessert! This is one of Konett's most popular works, and is extremely delectable looking, yum!
  • Checkered Patterned Textbox by @iluminu: This textbox is one of our best designed textboxes created by iluminu, another one of her beautiful designs!

End of newsletter

That concludes our second newsletter of February 2023. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading our update for this week.