Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

ThayBrownie
Fairy
ThayBrownie
Fairy

Spring has sprung, dear readers! The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, and the weather is finally starting to warm up. It's the perfect time to put away your winter coats and embrace the season of renewal and growth. Luckly, Sonya is back from her break on the last newsletters ... You could never guess how leprechauns are angry when you get too close to the end of the rainbow. 

We're excited to announce a new event that's now live on our official CloudNovel® Discord server! As we approach the first week before Easter, we wanted to celebrate the season of spring and renewal with a fun and creative challenge for our community. We want to see what you all will come up with! So, grab your sketchbooks, digital tablets, and get ready to unleash your artistic talents. Now to rest of this newsletter !

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the
official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

TrueHoneyBee#2582
馨雅#8004
FutureAngelic#7198
Lackey#0666

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Last week, Princess Sonya had no stream. Yes we know, Sonya is very tired all the time and constantly cancels the live streams.... we are so sorry. As she attempts the same schedule again this week, Sonya is finishing the famous otome game "Amnesia" to finish playing the Clover World, aka Mr. Nerd man Kent, and finally the most favorite guy in the whole game, Ukyo from Joker World, the so-called "true love" of the entire Amnesia otome game series.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hi again guys, sorry about last week canceling the newsletter. Due to a LOT of stuff happening this month, both my personal life and work related things, my husband told me to skip the weekly newsletter for last week. We’re going to bounce back now and hopefully get these newsletters going once more. For myself, I’ve been dealing with a new change in my life, I got a new car. My mom and I have been cleaning things up for the new car, and I’ve been busy dealing with that most of this week.

That’s all I have for now!

Ciao~

-Sonya

Featured Resources of the Week

This week, we have four featured resources, and they are all free:

• Eastern Green Tea Girl by @moneyfunny: A lovely lady inspired by the drink Green Tea.
  • Cherry Tree by @exuin: One single tree can evoke many emotions. This lonely cherry tree is a perfect place to make memories with your beloved.
  • Books by @Neeka: A set of hardcover books with golden details, perfect for the booklovers characters.
  • Nature Textbox by @fluffness: The perfect textbox for an adventure towards the woods while picking fruits and talking with fairies.

End of newsletter

That concludes our first newsletter of April 2023. Thank you and we hope you enjoy reading our update for this week.