Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble
Owen- he is stronger than you think.
Tim -  He cant fend for himself
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
(Micheal Souls possesed Ennard i know this because i did more research than you no one possess Glamrock Freddy no one i don't want to hear it)
(Micheal Souls possesed Ennard i know this because i did more research than you no one possess Glamrock Freddy no one i don't want to hear it)
(dude, i found this out from a video that I watched. but lets no fight over this, ok?)
Owen- he can, he just needs some help from you three.
(i researched about it and it says nothing the vedioe never are correct i know more about fnaf i did reseach about it my whole life just about and Micheal afton posses Ennard Glamrock Freddy is possesed by no one i am right about this you are not Glamrock Freddy had a malfunticon  he never killed Gregory he was not like the others i did true research about this i am right you are not i am about to give up because you are trying to fight someone that knows more about fnaf)
Tim - just let me go back to my boyfriends
( i am out of this too much things going on bye i will talk to your later maybe)
(i know. but like i said, how about we dont fight about this, ok?)
Owen- only if you start showing Toby some respect.
(You just made me mad by tring to fight me so i am taking i long break so BYE see you guys later
Tim - Fine, what ever
Tim - Fine, what ever
(hey, dont leave, i was just agreeing with you! dont leave! please!)
Owen- good. you may return to your boyfriends now.
owen unblocks the door, and gives Tim his teleportation back.
(i told you i did not want to hear what you had to say about the afton family then you just had to say it to annoy me i am just done for a long while i might and might not come back)