Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble DenkiKaminariloveshisPebble
FnafForever98 FnafForever98
Generica- oh okay
Golden Freddy- Nightmare Foxy and Nightmare Puppet was not killed and they not do not or is possesed by anyone
Allison laughs.
Allsion- See?
She collapses to the ground laughing.

Fox- Oh, uh, okay then.
Nightmare Foxy strides forward, followed by his wife, Nightmare Puppet.
Nightmare Foxy- We heard our names, what's up?
Golden Freddy- nothing 
Springtrap- what is up
Generica- Oh my gosh it is the thing that killed me
Springtrap- oh it is you Again Generica nice to see you again
Generica- Stay away from me and Golden Freddy*Clings tighly onto Golden Freddy*
Alex - is getting serious PTSD while holding jay in his lap
Jay - sleeps

Brian - smiles

Nightmare Foxt lets go of his wife's hand and lunges at Springtrap, tackling him to the ground.
Nightmare Foxy- Leave them alone!!

Allison calms down, and shoos her brother away, then looks at the boys, and the two younger Slender Twins, Zak and Saturn appear on both side of their aunt.
Allison- Sorry about my brother, he's a pain, isn't he?
Springtrap- i am not hurting her so Back off*picks up NF and tosses him on the ground hard and NF can not break out of this Springtrap is too Strong*
Golden Freddy- Back down NF
Brian - He´s my boss soooooooooooooooooooo i kinda dont wanna die again sii0oooooooooooo0oi0oo0 nope
Nightmare Springtrap throws Springtrap off of Nightmare Foxy.
Nightmare Springtrap- Leave the dude alone.

Allsion shrugs.
Allison- I don't get why he has to be so hard on you guys. I kinda feel bad for you three.
Just then, Saturn does a flirtatious face and winks at Alex, and she cops a sharp elbow to the ribs from her brother.
Alex - pets jays head gently not noticing the wink
Jay - wakes up

brian - Ehhh Jay and Alex aren´t proxies
Springtrap- you not stronger than me*Grabs the romote that can disable Nightmare Springtrap and he pushes the button making Nightmare Springtrap fall to the ground powerless where nothing can bring him back except the remote and then Springtrap smashes the remote into peices and there is not way you can stop this it as happened and it is done nothing can Bring back Nightmare Springtrap except Shadow now*
Generica- Stop guys
Springtrap- i made a mistake on killing you and i am sorry i killed more people i am the number one killer and i hate that you don't have to forgive me
Allison- They can stay here under my protection, not my brother's, cuz he can be a huge dick sometimes, right?
Saturn teleports to Alex, gives him a flirty face, and winks at him, and Zak teleports to her, and she cops another sharp elbow to the ribs from him.

Owen appears behind Springtrap, and punches him to the ground, fixes the remot, grabs Nightmare Springtrap, and disappears, and reappears in Jack's Tech Labs, and tries to push the button to reactivate Nightmare Springtrap, but nothing happens.
Owen- Mutters- The fuck?
He tries pushing it again, and yet again, nothing happens to Nightmare Springtrap.
Fox- How can someone forgive a killer like you?!! You just basically killed Dad's best friend and my uncle!!
He attempts to lunge at Springtrap.
 Alex - hugs Jay tightly and kisses him 

Jay - I'm hungry-  
kisses alex back

Brian - okay thank you Madamé
*Springtrap dodges*
Shadow- STOP!!!!!!!!!*Get mad and take Funtime foxy and Bon Bon and threathens to kill them*
Golden Freddy- Springtrap did Nothing Wrong NF, NS, and Owen started it
Shadow- i know Springtrap was saying sorry I won't had this*Disables Funtime Foxy and Bon Bon for good no one can Fix the, or turn them back on*
Owen- I can't do anything with this fucking remonte anyway, it's useless.
He angerily throws it back at Springtrap, and disappears, leaving Nightmare Springtrap's body laying there, lifeless.
Nightmare Foxy- Yeah, you're not wrong.
Nightmare Puppet- I'm beginning to hate him.
Nightmare Foxy- Yeah, me too.
Fox- WHY?!! HE'S THE ONE WHO PROVIDES US A PLACE TO LIVE!!
Nightmare Foxy and Nightmare Puppet- Because he's a fucking asshole, right guys?
Nightmare Foxy- And Shadow, Please bring them back, but keep them far away from the Slender family, please.