Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts
12

Views
838

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess


Hello again, once again, it is I, Princess Sonya, here with another week of updates!

I'm here to tell everyone we did nothing this week, except review the entries for the 2020 Halloween game jam. Yes, not every week we will be adding new features. Actually this week we finished all the things on our to do list, and I (Sonya) am working on CloudRPG game engine, yes our RPG maker.



So probably in late 2021 or early 2022 we will have a released private beta of CloudRPG for you guys to use. Won't it be great if we can make our own RPG games, finally? Anyway yeah that's it for this week!

Thanks for reading!
Nice, guess ill start working on RPG assets, I always wanted to do a SOA sorta world theme story.
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Shillin said: Nice, guess ill start working on RPG assets, I always wanted to do a SOA sorta world theme story.
@Shillin Yes please do, the staff and I have already started making our own RPG games! You should totally start working on RPG game art work :D
Sonya said:
Shillin said: Nice, guess ill start working on RPG assets, I always wanted to do a SOA sorta world theme story.
@Shillin Yes please do, the staff and I have already started making our own RPG games! You should totally start working on RPG game art work :D
@Sonya

I'll just do regular townspeople, animals, objects that are normally used then, whenever there is something concrete I would love to see example images (for sizes and stuff), I wouldn't mind putting generic items as assets for others to use.

Also, I have been waiting for the RPG engine news since it was first posted.
Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Shillin said:
Sonya said:
Shillin said: Nice, guess ill start working on RPG assets, I always wanted to do a SOA sorta world theme story.
@Shillin Yes please do, the staff and I have already started making our own RPG games! You should totally start working on RPG game art work :D
@Sonya

I'll just do regular townspeople, animals, objects that are normally used then, whenever there is something concrete I would love to see example images (for sizes and stuff), I wouldn't mind putting generic items as assets for others to use.

Also, I have been waiting for the RPG engine news since it was first posted.
@Shillin Yes, we are working on it. Sorry for so long wait without any updates on CloudRPG, we were all focused on CloudNovel and CloudAvatar engine work. Anyway yes, we will definitely post concrete information about sizes of the assets (tilesets, characters, items etc) once we have something solid to show you guys.
Danceing56 Danceing56
Yesssss! I've been waiting for this!
I love Visual Novels, but I sure am excited for the RPG engine! Great news Sonya! Let the coding commence (so we don't have to haha!)
I am totally looking forward to this, I have so many game ideas, that sometimes you can't get out on visual novels! This is a huge step for CloudNovel! Let's Give them the support they need to get this done!
Also wanted to say that you definitely did something this week! I loved the Halloween Jam streams! Excited to see what you and DAX have to say and award those sweet, sweet cloud novel points! :D
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS AND USERS OF CLOUD NOVEL!! 

I AM EVILNERD05! AND I AM MAKING A NEVER ENDING GAME!

I NEED AN ARTIST AND A MUSICIAN!

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP OUT WITH THIS IDEA, EMAIL ME AT ARAnimation2020@gmail.com

I WILL PICK A MAXIMUM OF THREE PEOPLE TO HELP OUT!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Until next time!
I would like to see this feature added :0, I had a few old rpg assets so this could come In handy 
I've had an RPG game concept sitting in my brain for years but never found an easy way to execute it. I'm super hype for this! 8D