Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Hello again, it is I, Princess Sonya, here with another week of updates!

This is the last weekly newsletter of this year. The next newsletter we send will also be our last monthly newsletter of 2020. This was a hard year, and although all of us have struggled to survive, we have good news as we hope that 2021 will be much happier and brighter year for all of us.

For CloudNovel, we've officially finished and added major improvements to both CloudNovel and CloudAvatar game engines, and we are officially starting work on CloudRPG, our rpg game engine. We also released our first commercial game this year, Cafe Rouge, which was very successful and popular on Steam.

Overall, 2020 was a good year to polish our Cloud gaming platform, and we can safely start focusing on our 3rd game engine, CloudRPG, while the staff members maintain the current state of CloudNovel and CloudAvatar engines.

As "CEO" or creator of CloudNovel, I'd like to say thank you to all who stuck around these past 5 years watching us grow into this big community. We couldn't have done it without you, and we appreciate all those who stayed with us these past 5 years, to help improve and support this website. It means a lot, seriously.

However, with the end of 2020, we hope 2021 will be a clean break and a fresh start to even more exciting and fun things in store for our Cloud gaming platform.

With all that said, let's get down to business with the actual newsletter, shall we?

Dress Up Game comments:

We've moved around the design of the bottom portion of dress up game play pages, all community creations are moved to the right side where there is a tab for community/publicly shared images, or "my creations" which is where your saved images are kept.

The comment section has replaced what used to be the community images, and it looks identical to the visual novel comment section.

You can also edit and delete your own comments now:

That's all that we did this week, have a happy new year everyone, and may we have a MUCH better 2021 than we did 2020!

See y'all! ;)