Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess

Hey, it is I, Princess Sonya, here with another week of updates!

Howdy, so what's new this month? Nothing much, but my hiatus is officially over starting June 1st.

Week 1

We finally added tutorials to CloudAvatar this week (hooray) and now you can learn how to use CloudAvatar. We are still working on the documentation, so that's still in the works. 

Here is what the tutorial prompt looks like when you go to your dress-up game projects:

Pretty neat huh?

Week 2

We didn't do anything major this week, but we did fix a lot of bugs. Most importantly, the bug that erased people's project scene maps and libraries, that BIG bug has been fixed.

Text assets have also been fixed in CloudAvatar, our dress-up game engine.

Overall, this was a bug fixing week. No new features this week.

Week 3

We didn't do anything major this week (again), but we did fix bugs. Most importantly, the bug that erased people's project scene maps and libraries, that BIG bug has been fixed, for good. I know we said this last week, but it came back, so we made a permanent fix this time. 

So yeah, this was a bug fixing week. No new features this week.

Week 4

Development-wise, nothing really changed this week other than a few bug fixes. However, I've finished putting together a visual timeline "project roadmap" of a tentative release of CloudRPG in year 2023. It is posted on our Patreon account here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cloudrpg-roadmap-51819890

Yes, this is only viewable to patrons of the CloudNovel Patreon.

Sorry, I would like to keep some things only accessible to our paid subscribers. Any beta releases to the CloudRPG engine will also only be available to our patrons moving forward.

Yep, so that's it for this week! The Beach Jam (summer 2021 game jam) is starting this Tuesday, June 1st! It is our summer game jam, so like our previous summer events, it will last 3 months or 90 days!

That's all for this month!

Ciao, have a good end of May you guys~
-Sonya