Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Sonya
Princess
Sonya
Princess
Thank you for your patience. I’m here to announce the result of the Christmas Jam!

Resources Entries

Sanae by @Xhrystal

This is a very cute character design of a girl in a Santa or Christmas themed outfit! We will award you 300 points!

Gift For You by @OddHourArtesia

This is a very cute character design of a girl in a red dress with pretty snowflakes! This one clearly has a lot of effort put in, and the overall drawing is very pleasing to the eye! We will award you 4,000 points!

Little Matchsticks Textbox
 by @ZodiacStories

This is a very charming design of a GUI set of images fit for a story of the traditional Christmas tale a girl with a box of match sticks. @ZodiacStories's artwork just gets better and better, we are amazed at how far you've progressed!!! This one clearly has a lot of effort put in, and the overall drawing is very pleasing to the eye! We will award you 3,000 points!

Elf Hat
 by @AngelsDisaster

This is a very cute elf hat. We will award you 100 points!

Santa Girl
 by @Makochan

This is a very cute girl in a Santa Claus themed outfit! We will award you 500 points!

Rei - Santa's Helper
 by @feelingpeachyy

This is a very cute boy in a Christmas themed outfit! There are a lot of variations of sprites and overall, lots of effort put into this character art! We will award you 5,500 points!

X-mas Pack
 by @WarriorOutcast

This is a very GUI pack for a Christmas themed GUI. Although it is not free, it is a great design pack for a holiday-themed game. We will award you 6,750 points!

Winter Holiday background set
 by @GesuGesu

These are a set of very gorgeous background artworks. Best of all, it is free! Be sure to check it out, it is clear a lot of effort was put into this resource pack. We will award you 15,000 points!

Little Blonde Girl
 by @ShotoNemar

This is a very gorgeous character design of a blonde girl in winter clothing! Once again, another beautiful drawing by @ShotoNemar! We will award you 7,000 points!

Krampus
 by @Danceing56

This is a very cute drawing of an evil elf called a "Krampus" a name coined by @Danceing56! We will award you 400 points!

Dress Up Game Entries
Elf By Myself  by @Fruto

This is a very gorgeous and charming dress up game with lots of variations for decorating your own elf. You guys MUST check it out, overall a very gorgeously drawn dress up game. We will award you 25,000 points!

Visual Novel Entries
Peppermint Gifts  by @Lunamations

This is a very well developed game with really adorable drag and drop mechanisms to play and progress through the story. I played it on stream on the CloudNovel Twitch channel and boy it was so cute and adorable! We will award you 15,000 points!

SnowFall by @LuminaX

Very well done. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Most importantly, very entertaining. We crown this the winner of the Christmas game jam, as it is a very professionally done game with lots of care and meticulous details in the story. We will award you 75,000 points!

That's all for this jam! Next, we will have a Lunar New Year Jam!
AAAAA???!!!!! OMIGOD THANK YOU!!!!
Congratulations to everybody!! This was so much fun! :D
I am very happy -and surprised- with the results! Congratulations to everyone who entered! You all did fantastic work!
I'm very very late with reading this. life has been busy but I've been through it all now! Congrats everyone for your rewards they were very well deserved. I am grateful my character obtained such a score! <3 thank you. I only wish I could have contributed more then just the few sprites.