Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
YourDailyGrimes YourDailyGrimes
Hey I Need help with a game
I could use voice actors(Maybe) story writers and maybe someone to help with the coding?
It's based on Danganropa(All 3 games) 
I Also Need Artists For More sprites For(Y/N)
I love Dangaronpa, I would love to work on such a project. Although I am new around here (no experience) I would love to be of help. I would gladly be a voice actor (male) and love to give a helping hand in crimes (writing them). In coding and drawing, I am still practising but I could help with basic expression change. I am also a beginner musician so I could help there as well.
SongInkGames said: I love Dangaronpa, I would love to work on such a project. Although I am new around here (no experience) I would love to be of help. I would gladly be a voice actor (male) and love to give a helping hand in crimes (writing them). In coding and drawing, I am still practising but I could help with basic expression change. I am also a beginner musician so I could help there as well.
@SongInkGames Oh, Would you like to help me with the coding?
Its kinda hard for me by myself -w-'''
MastermindKokichi11037 said:
SongInkGames said: I love Dangaronpa, I would love to work on such a project. Although I am new around here (no experience) I would love to be of help. I would gladly be a voice actor (male) and love to give a helping hand in crimes (writing them). In coding and drawing, I am still practising but I could help with basic expression change. I am also a beginner musician so I could help there as well.
@SongInkGames Oh, Would you like to help me with the coding?
Its kinda hard for me by myself -w-'''
@MastermindKokichi11037 Sure  I'll give you a hand.
If you want, I can do voice acting for you. But I want to voice a character that doesn't swear. I can't swear.
spiralGrimes spiralGrimes
I can try voice acting! I have a New Zealand accent though so I'll be most in my element playing an accented character - I can do standard USA accent though if need be
spiralqq said: I can try voice acting! I have a New Zealand accent though so I'll be most in my element playing an accented character - I can do standard USA accent though if need be
@spiralqq its fine! The alot of female characters you can do! I Just nee a voice sample!^^
Byssa6 said: If you want, I can do voice acting for you. But I want to voice a character that doesn't swear. I can't swear.
@Byssa6 Okay^^ I Just need a voice sample!
Byssa6 said: If you want, I can do voice acting for you. But I want to voice a character that doesn't swear. I can't swear.
@MastermindKokichi11037
Here you go! The Henry Stickmin Collection (NOT A JOKE) on Scratch (mit.edu)
Byssa6 said:
@MastermindKokichi11037
Here you go! The Henry Stickmin Collection (NOT A JOKE) on Scratch (mit.edu)
@Byssa6 Mkay i'll assigin you to Y/n's voice-

I'll send all the lines when their done