Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

May is almost over, and Sonya and the rest of the staff are busy preparing for the next game jam, our Fairytale Jam for the Summer season. Meanwhile, I am coming up with several social media campaigns to revitalize our social media reach and our presence online, as well as helping Sonya coming up with a content strategy for her live streaming on Twitch. 

Sonya herself calls live streaming is either Twitch or Tube streamer now. She refuses to do virtual streaming via an anime character, or what is more popularly called "VTubing" for her own channel, as she feels like she should show her real face, because "Princess Sonya" mascot is overused on our website, and people want to see the real Sonya.

Overall, we're having a brainstorming week, this week for the staff here. Lots of fun stuff planned, and lots to come. 

Featured Art from Discord

This week, the last of May 2023, we've had lots of mermaid themed artwork as it is #mermay month! Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

AngelicFuture#7198
PirateKitty#2997

Nines#8615

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, next week Sonya will be streaming her temporary 3 day schedule, before she goes back to the normal 5 days a week schedule. She's trying to get back into it, but it seems like there's a lot of stuff that needs to be done infrastructure wise on CloudNovel's website, for the meantime.

After that, hopefully she can go back to her normal 5 day a week schedule, for real, this time.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Guys, I am going to try and go back to a normal 3 day live streaming schedule next week. No guarantees tho, as I'm tired constantly every day, thanks to Elon.

What we added this week was the ability to drag & drop your resources' files in a specific order for your resources. With this new feature added, our creative art community already submitted a plethora of new artworks to our public resources library, which you can take a look here: https://cloudnovel.net/browse/all/object/newest

Other than that, there isn't anything else new, other than me doing behind the scenes work on cloud infrastructure. It's pretty boring, tedious, but necessary.

Ciao~

-Sonya

New Resources of the Week

From now on, we are changing this section of the newsletter up to "New Resources of the Week" moving forward! This week, we have quite a selection of brand new resources added by our talented community of artists. These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes my official second newsletter written by me, the new head fairy/moderator, @cybunny! 🐇📰

We hope you guys continue reading our weekly news updates, as we'd like to continue providing new content for all of you guys! Have a good weekend everybody!