Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

June is here, and this first week we've had lots of Fairytale Jam entries to the beginning of the Summer season! So far only one user has finished their entry, but we are excited to see everyone else's submissions to our Summer game jam this year!

Featured Art from Discord

This week, we started our newest art challenge so we had lots of fantasy or mythical animal themed artwork! Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

馨雅#8004
-JAD-#7805
duckling#6427

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, this week Sonya skipped our week's streaming schedule again, and most likely she won't be streaming today this Friday either. We are so sorry about that, but as of right now, we thought it best that she will be streaming only on Fridays for progress recaps every week. She is once again on a weird hiatus or vacation, but she is planning to come back stronger and more reinvigorated than ever, once she's had her rest.

After that, hopefully she can go back to her normal 5 day a week schedule, for real.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Dear everyone, I am so sorry I completely skipped this week's streaming schedule. There's just too much stuff that has to be done and I'm constantly exhausted. If anything, I fixed a few bugs this week on the game jam pages, just minor things like text height for team cards, and filtering teams on the game jam pages. 

That's all I have for this week, wish me luck that I'll actually livestream on Friday next week. 

Ciao~
-Sonya

New Resources of the Week

This week, we have quite a selection of brand new resources added by our talented community of artists. These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes the first week of June's news, from none other than me, @cybunny! 🐇📰

We hope you guys continue reading our weekly news updates, as we'd like to continue providing new content for all of you guys! Have a good weekend everybody!