Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Hello everyone, Sonya is busy at work, while I am handling moderation and all social media duties for CloudNovel's platform, along with our newest moderator WineChan, or Sonya's shared account with her cousin. We have another newsletter this week for you guys, and I hope you enjoy all the new features we have prepared to you all in this week's news.

Featured Article: How to (NOT) write an Unforgettable Villain

In the west, typical stories can’t be told without a villain. It’s a character trait, someone actively being evil. In the east, more often we see an antagonist. It’s a role in the story, someone (or something) opposing the character, adversary, rival, competitor.

Learn how to write the perfect villain for your visual novel or game story in our featured article of the week. We touch upon some classic villains, such as characters like Lady Eboshi from Studio Ghibli, and whether or not you should even have a villain in your story, at all!

Click the link to read the full article: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2018/06/05/how-not-to-write-an-unforgettable-villain/

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. This week, we had our third theme, the theme of "Fish" or sea monsters for your magical companion(s):

These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

馨雅#8004
Briar Rose#5995

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, this week Sonya is back to do another brief Friday stream, but actually playing a game this time, a little later after we send today's newsletter, as well as post our new Twitch streaming schedule for the coming week. Hopefully she can go back to her normal 5 day a week schedule, soon, as Sonya still wishes to host her own "talk show" on the internet.... and become a serious online streamer.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, nothing anything new or major was added this week, again. I did finally ask my cousin to help me in moderating CloudNovel. Things are a little hectic, but we are slowly moderating the entire platform with me, Cybunny, and now WineChan.

That's all I have for this week, wish me luck on my stream later tonight. 

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our weekly newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Bunny Phone Stand
    As we all know, Sonya is a lover of coffee  and has a collection of mugs that she collects for her caffeine addiction. Her Unicorn mug is one of her favorites.When Sonya got her job at the local town government as their official webmaster, Sonya bought this cute phone stand for her office desk to place her phone. Now it's sitting at her home office desk, whenever Sonya feels like watching Netflix!

2. Cat Ear Headphones
    Sonya likes to collect different kinds of cat ear shaped headphones, and she already has two ,and is going to keep growing her collection! One is the original Brookstone cat headphones and another is by Razer!

3. Doll Perfume
    On a trip to Tokyo, Sonya's mom bought her her first ever perfume, a limited edition French doll head perfume themed in the city of romance, Paris!

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this week! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes the fourth newsletter of June's news updates, from none other than me, @cybunny! 🐇📰

We hope you guys continue reading our weekly news updates, as we'd like to continue providing new content for all of you guys! Have a good weekend everybody!