Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Now that this month is halfway over, Sonya and I would like to make some changes to our newsletters, moving forward today. We are adding a "Featured Article" and "Sonya's Closet Tour" sections to our newsletter updates.

What the "Featured Article" is going to be, is Sonya's favorite article of the week from our official blog website, at blog.cloudnovel.net, where you can learn more about our cloud platform that can benefit you on your game development journey.

The "Sonya's Closet Tour" is a pretty and gorgeous overview of Sonya's personal belongings and items she collects in her life, that Sonya herself releases as free art resources for you to use in your games. They can all be found on Sonya's profile under the public resources > objects tab.

Featured Article: Are you a tech princess?

Lately I’ve been getting into more of the tech world and I’ve noticed something everywhere I look. The only people in tech are men. Everywhere I go, 90% of the people in tech are men.

As your self proclaimed “tech princess,” I’ve decided to put together a list of qualifications on how to be a woman in tech, or a tech princess!

Click the link to read the full article: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2020/04/13/are-you-a-tech-princess

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. This week, we had our second theme, the theme of "Serpents" for your magical companion(s):

These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

馨雅#8004

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, this week Sonya is back to do another brief Friday stream, but actually playing a game this time, a little later after we send today's newsletter, as well as post our new Twitch streaming schedule for the coming week. Hopefully she can go back to her normal 5 day a week schedule, soon, as Sonya still wishes to host her own "talk show" on the internet.... and become a serious online streamer.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, nothing anything new or major was added this week, so it was kinda slow and boring, I fixed a lot of bugs but besides that, there wasn't anything exciting. What I have in mind was from now on, I will be making the weekly newsletters much more interesting, because I'm sure you guys want to have good content, instead of repeated emails being blasted to you every Friday.

That's all I have for this week, wish me luck on my stream later tonight. 

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our weekly newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Unicorn Mug
    As we all know, Sonya is a lover of coffee  and has a collection of mugs that she collects for her caffeine addiction. Her Unicorn mug is one of her favorites.

2. Princess Lipstick
    Sonya adores pink lip balms and one of her favorite binge shopping sprees on her shopping apps are lipsticks that are light pink colored and princess themed. So cute and pretty~ <3

3. Ladybug Purse
    One of Sonya's favorite purses is a novelty ladybug purse she got from Kate Spade, that is now no longer for sale because it was a limited time collection. Till this day, Sonya adores it. ❤️

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about the crazy amount of art submissions this week! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes the mid month of June's news, from none other than me, @cybunny! 🐇📰

We hope you guys continue reading our weekly news updates, as we'd like to continue providing new content for all of you guys! Have a good weekend everybody!