Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Heeeeeeeey, it's me again, Cybunny! I've had a talk with WineChan and after discussing things with Sonya, together the staff all thought it was best I take over the newsletters again and overall community management. Our second mod is pretty new around the platform, so we thought it was better that I take over newsletters again to create consistency. So, huge apologies for skipping last week's email newsletter! Sonya has been busy behind the scenes helping entrants participating in the Fairytale Jam! We are also planning to introduce a new moderator to come help us out, she will make an introduction in the coming week as our new fairy mod!

Other than that, my break is now officially over and I'm taking over from @WineChan to write newsletters again!

Featured Article: Why My Project is Disapproved?
Not too long ago, the CloudNovel staff has been working on disapproving and approving all of the public visual novels and dress up games on CloudNovel site. Why are we doing this? It is to make sure CloudNovel can provide a good quality visual novels and dress up games to all of you.

WHAT? Then why did my project get a disapproval? I worked hard on it!

Please calm down.

First, we need to clarify the meaning of ‘disapproval’. Getting disapproval does not mean the end of the world. When we disapprove of your project, we do NOT delete it. Which means, it is still playable and available on CloudNovel.

Visit our blog page to see all the tips for yourself! Click below to read the full post: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2018/09/18/why-my-project-is-disapproved/

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this week by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

✦ SHERBET !!#6652
quinnquin

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, last week Sonya couldn't do any streaming (we are so sorry) so this week we are trying the same thing again, and attempting with a 1-day streaming schedule. As for whether or not we will be able to go back to a normal 5 day a week streaming schedule, it looks like we are going to stick with 1-2 days streaming per week. Sonya is trying to get back into the rhythm of a normal sleep schedule, so this might be the best schedule moving forward.

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, nothing anything new or major was added these past two weeks. Currently helping the mods with new feature requests from users, but other than taking suggestions and trying to figure out how to put it into the game engine in a compact way, there wasn't any changes to our software, platform or engine(s), since the last update.

That's all I have for this week, wish me luck on my stream next week (hopefully I won't skip again).

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our weekly newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Engagement Rings
    Sonya recently got these rings for herself and her husband and/or sugar daddy. Blue symbolizes her husband, while red symbolizes Sonya.

2. Rose Gun
    A rose engraved gun for costume cosplaying, from a popular Vampire shoujo manga or girly Japanese comic book series. Sonya has a similar one just like this!

3. Café Uniform Hat
    Sonya recently went back to work at her favorite café or bread shop. She is enjoying making sandwiches and other foods for customers in Queen city.

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this week! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them from this week!

End of newsletter

That concludes our last newsletter of August's news updates, from none other than me, the cyber bunny!

About our discord server, we're trying to rearrange some of the dynamics of the user community in the discord, since some of the active users in the discord are more vocal than other users, so it might take some time for our Discord community to be active again.