Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Hey everyone, welcome to our first monthly newsletter!  Sonya is back to work on CloudNovel again now that the Fairytale Jam has ended. A lot of new stuff has already been added this past week, and Sonya is preparing other new improvements to the website and game engine(s). 

Featured Article: Embedded Flag
This is the code for embedded flag: <span data-flag=”whatever your flag name is”></span>

Visit our blog post to watch all the video tutorials on how to use embedded flags: https://blog.cloudnovel.net/2019/02/28/embedded-flag/

Featured Art from Discord

Our talented community of artists are at it again with lots of new art in our #art channel on the official CloudNovel® Discord. These are just a few of the new art pieces created this month by our discord community.

A shoutout to our talented discord users whose art we featured:

boy.nines

Sonya's Twitch Schedule

Hello everyone, Sonya is live streaming the Fairytale Jam games this Halloween! Watch as she plays all of the entries to the contest~

You can look at the full schedule here: https://www.twitch.tv/cloudnovel/schedule

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this week:

Hello everyone, I fixed a few minor bugs this past month, but most importantly last I added a download button for resources. This has been requested for a long time, and I finally got around to doing it.

A few others have requested we add a custom loading screen to games, and I am trying to work on that, but I can't think of an easy way to add it in, so I'm going to take my time to think of the best way to add in this new feature. It might take a while, sorry.

Ciao~
-Sonya

Sonya's Closet Tour

This is our special newsletter section showcasing all of Sonya's favorite things from her apartment, new and old. Every week, she will share a few items that she uses in her everyday life, just like a closet or apartment tour!

1. Car
    My car, from the same car brand owned by my sugar daddy.

2. Mascara
    Sonya's favorite mascara, called "Princess Lash" that she bought.

3. Pink Journal
    My artificial intelligence journal. I keep all my silly research in this pink notebook/journal.

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this month! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them submitted this month!

End of newsletter

That concludes our first monthly newsletter of this year, from none other than me, the cyber bunny!