Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Cybunny
Fairy
Cybunny
Fairy

Hey everyone, we are back with the another monthly newsletter! Sonya finally got a new job, so financially she will be back on her feet soon, and new features will be coming to CloudNovel again. She's hoping to remake the visual novel of Skights into an RPG, using CloudRPG. For now she is still working on new visual novels, one that is already released with a prologue, and another more adventurous story.

Sonya's Development Update

Here is Sonya's official development update for this month:

Hello guys/gals, I've been dealing with a lot lately, but at least I am able to continue working on my games again. First is Maid Café Simulator, as well as another visual novel called "Legend of Kunoichi: Karin" which is another pure visual novel game, where only choices affect the story (just like Café Rouge).

Other than that, I'm finally going back to my projects again, which is great. You'll be seeing way more updates on all my games/stories very soon.

Ciao~
-Sonya

New Resources of the Week

Wow, talk about another crazy amount of art submissions this month! So many people from our community created so much art this past week, it looks like a museum! These are just 8 of them submitted this month!

End of newsletter

That concludes our February monthly newsletter, from none other than me, the cyber bunny!