Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Name : bella
Weapons: sword
Looks: blue hair with a sword and a metal leg. has a black shirts and pants with gold outlines.
GriwienReed GriwienReed
(Why do I feel like Bella's profile is a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist?)
Name: Chitan Minaduki 
Weapons: Claws and sharp canine teeth (Even though he's a cat, I said that. lol)
Clothing: Black T-shirt with the Samurai Code, Black Jeans, Black and Red Mizuno shoes, and a Black Bandana with a red dot on the forehead
Appearance: Titanium-colored hair, Monochromatic eyes  (Left Eye: Blue, Right Eye: Gold)
Race: Neko (Type: Lion)
Orientation: Bisexual
Career: Server at La Soleil, Kashou's bakery in Tokyo, Japan
Griwien said: (Why do I feel like Bella's profile is a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist?)

@Griwien who is that?
GriwienReed GriwienReed
Belladearms002 said:
Griwien said: (Why do I feel like Bella's profile is a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist?)

@Griwien who is that?
@Belladearms002 Bella is you. And the character you referenced from Fullmetal Alchemist is Edward Elric. He's the short one with a metal arm and metal leg.)
GriwienReed GriwienReed
 [10 years ago, on a rainy day in the streets of Tokyo]
*I'd wander around town, my pants torn and damaged, my chest and back bare, exposing scars* *My Neko ears would show I am sad* (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F831969731136611534%2F&psig=AOvVaw20niO7JIi4-or6_rnoZ8Es&ust=1580591789547000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJD77L3hrucCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAL See picture) (Copy and paste above address.)
Griwien said:  [10 years ago, on a rainy day in the streets of Tokyo]
*I'd wander around town, my pants torn and damaged, my chest and back bare, exposing scars* *My Neko ears would show I am sad* 

Me: what wrong 
GriwienReed GriwienReed
I'm wounded, hungry, cold, and have no family.
GriwienReed GriwienReed
Before you ask, I'm fine. Just... hurt. *A man and a young girl walk up* The girl: "Kashou! Look! It's a Neko! Like the ones we have back home!" *She'd say this with a happy face until she noticed my scars, then her face went to a gloomy-looking mood* "Oh god..." Kashou: "It's okay, SHigure. What's your name, kiddo?" *He'd reach for me to pet me, and I'd slowly draw back* I'm...  Naru... I'm a lion cub... *Shigure's eyes widened* Shigure: "Wait till the girls hear about this!" *Kashou and shigure would notice I'm bleeding from my right shoulder* "Kashou... He's hurt."
GriwienReed GriwienReed
*He notices* Kashou: Oh... *A Brunette and white haired Nekos walk up*  The two of the Nekos: "Let us he--" *They notice me and recognize me* "Ch-Chitan?" Chocola? Vanilla? Is that really you? *They hug me tightly* Chocola: "Chitan..." *Said in a whiny voice, she was crying* Vanilla: "Chitan... We thought you were dead..."
GriwienReed GriwienReed
Heh. You two should know I've survived far worse than this. And also... You're kinda sitting on my biscuits. *They notice* S-sorry! *They got off, their faces bright red* Heh heh... You two never change. 
{10 years later, at La Soleil} *Costumers would be staring at me* *I'd sigh* Ten years into this job and people continue to stare...
GriwienReed GriwienReed
Chocola sneaks up on me and hugs me from behind* Onii-chan! *She laughs, then Vanilla jumps onto me* Hey, Onii-Chan. *I'd be carrying them with no struggle* Heh heh. *Azuki runs up and adds to the pile, still no struggle* Hey, bro. *Coconut runs and adds to it* Hey! *Starts to struggle* Finally, Cinnamon and Maple jump on me and we collapse* 
GriwienReed GriwienReed
Caz said: .flops
@Caz RIP Caz He failed standing up school. lol) 
GriwienReed GriwienReed
Um... Chocola... Vanilla... *They'd realize what they landed on on scramble off of me, their faces brighter red than they were ten years ago* Chocola and Vanilla: "S-Sorry, Onii-chan!"