Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
ReedWriterBoi ReedWriterBoi
The Qalzon Time!
Light Novel By: ThatWriterBoi
Adventure | Fantasy | Comedy | Sitcom | Action

-Blurb-
         Jimmy Q. Donaldson, the more-or-less.. Average. But, his energy is off the charts! Can he use those powers, and use his abilities to save the school? Who knows, Jimmy is a normal dude.

-Characters-
Jimmy
Takirah
Akirah
Rachel
Akane
Mr. Mavins
Mr. Stanford
Ms. Garfield

Table Of Contents:

Introduction/Prologue
ReedWriterBoi ReedWriterBoi
Introduction:
Bionic powers? Something anyone would wish to have, increased speed, strength.. smarts. But, as a normal human, Jimmy Q. Donaldson has to figure out how to live, and through on through in this world, how will it turn out? Epic explosions cool fighting, but it's Jimmy. He doesn't know, so with his friends Akirah N, and Takirah N.. They'll see the all-true BIONIC world!

Prologue:
The second the clock ringed, Jimmy sprung up, running towards his bathroom and brushing his teeth, and overall chill outcast, there was Jimmy Qalzon Donaldson. He was at the top of the league.. of being average, he had no good stats, all would be 4 or 5, even in brains, but in energy.. Oh boy, Jimmy would score above 10, he was a fire of energy a bomb ready to explode with a crazy implode of energy. He then spat out the water, looking to the window, "My hair.." He thought, he grabbed his brush, and with speed, he brushed it quickly, he ran out and grabbed his phone, texting his friend, Akirah, "Yo! Just woke up." He texted, he looked at the time.. 8 AM?! He yelled, running upstairs he grabbed some school clothes, jumped down the stairs, literally- And continued to get ready, 8:03 AM, he ran outside, receiving a text back from Akirah, "Yeah, I just got to school." Akirah texted, "Really? Why're you so late?" He texted back, he ran outside, running to school. As he ran up to the school, he passed two girls, Rachel and Akane. He blistered across them, almost knocking one over, "SORRY!" He yelled, he saw Takirah and ran into him, "Oh shi-!" He yelled, crashing into him, "Gn.. What's up with you dude?" Takirah asked, rubbing his head. "I'm late, that's all." He said, weasing a bit. "What do you mean, it's 7:25," Takirah said confused, Jimmy paused. "What.." He said quietly, he got up and left quietly, a sudden dark presence around them, they call him Darky Jimmy when he's like that, just don't try his period. He walked into his class and slid into his chair, looking up, there was Mr. Mavins, he smiled a bit, "Hey.. Teach." He said, "Jimmy? Oh yeah, 'Darky Jimmy' What's wrong?" He asked, "I was late, but I wasn't." Jimmy uttered, "Okay- Uh.." Mr. Mavins said, confused, and leaving. Jimmy looked up and sighed, "This is gonna be a long day, I call it.." He thought.
[code][/code]