Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
(Also, same thing with Hayate, but he killed his best friend to unlock Mangekyo. But he doesn’t Byaku-Sharingan, only Sharingan)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(...That sounded more organized in my head- also wait, what?-)
(Is that not reasonable?)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Oh no, I was just shocked by the best friend thing.)
(Oh… yea, he was kinda forced to… his friend was being controlled by the enemy, and he tried to save him, but the enemy forced his friend to take a killing blow)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Yo, I have an idea for my roleplay MCs. I should save one for each personality type, and use them whenever their personality fits. So the revenge stories, I use Maki, and the scary stories that need that positive person, I use Azazel, etc.)
(Brb, class)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(I meant save one for each personality type.)

(Aight)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
CrimsonNinja said: (Yo, I have an idea for my roleplay MCs. I should save one for each personality type, and use them whenever their personality fits. So the revenge stories, I use Maki, and the scary stories that need that positive person, I use Azazel, etc.)
@CrimsonNinja (That way, someone won't get overwhelmed with the character amount XD)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(OOP XD, welcome BACK)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
Azazel: "Welcome to the party, new girl! I see you brought your invitation!"

*He nods to the gun.*

Adriana: "Why are they falling so fast?!?"

Hel: "Be glad they're getting up slow."

*Adriana touches the ground, and spikes come out of the ground to hit the demons.*
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Wait... something's wrong here. Hel was supposed to say they're getting up slow-)