Close Mark all as read
Notifications Announcements

Total posts

Views

Only Ninja and Sakura members can post here
Be whoever you want to be. OCs, AUs, or Canon characters, do what you want. However, let's sets some ground rules:

1) No character powers spikes whenever you feel like it unless:
   a) The character has train, worked hard, or unlocked it
2) Ask permission for crushes and ships from the other person
3) Lewd stuff goes to DMs, Time Skips, Under Spoilers, or Private RP unless:
a)It's vulgar or dirty jokes and references 
4) No major timeskips because it's confusing asf unless:
a) Everyone agrees with it

CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(That title's throwing some shade XD)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(I'll post mine after I work on the fanfic a little more.)
CrimsonNinja said: (I'll post mine after I work on the fanfic a little more.)
@CrimsonNinja (Alright)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Final Fantasy!)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
"Kill me? Aha... ahaha... you fool! That's exactly what I want you to do!"

Name: Azazel
Sexuality: Straight
Polyamory Open?: Yes
Height: 6'0
Species/Race: Nephilim/Demon Hybrid
Power(s): Revival, Chaos Death, Chaos Shield, Ability Grant
Power(s) Info: Revival revives Azazel when he dies. He can also do it for someone else, but only once.
Chaos Death causes a red barrier when he dies. When Azazel is revived, the barrier nullifies his opponents abilities for 1 minute.
Chaos Shield heals Azazel (or the chosen ally) for 50% of the damage he takes while storing the damage he takes. After 10 seconds, the orb will appear around an enemy and deal the damage taken to them.
Background: His parents always fought over how they would raise their son. One day, an attack by an unnamed species broke out, forcing the parents to send him somewhere, but they argued over where. In the end, Azazel was sent away at the last second before his parents were attacked. He is the creepy student that owns the mansion.
Speed: 10/10
Strength: 3/10
1v1 Combat: 10(8 without Revival)/10
Humor: 9/10
Friendliness: 6/10
Beauty: 8/10 (It is notable, however, that most attracted to him are also scared of him.)
Shyness: 1/10
Intelligence: 1(8 outside of educational environments)/10
Weakness: There is a weak moment before Azazel dies. If he is hit by Nullification a second before, his stats will cut in half.
Appearance: 
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
"My entire existence relies on someone else's existence... how pathetic is that?"

Name: Hel
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'8
Species: Demon (Contracted)
Power(s): Cerberus, Hell Barrier, Energy Drain, Ability Grant
Power(s) Info: Cerberus is the guard dog of the Underworld, home of the demon's base. She can summon Cerberus to fight when her Health is lower than 50%.
Hell Barrier can create a barrier around an ally or enemy. If over an enemy, she can close it on them, Stunning them for 1 minute, or until they're hit 3 times.
Energy Drain drains energy from the opponent to give to herself. She can transfer it to someone else if she is touching them.
Ability Grant allows her to give people abilities she has.
Background: She used to be the princess of the underworld. When she suggested that attacking the humans was pointless, they tried to kill her for treason.
Speed: 8/10
Strength: 7/10
1v1 Combat: 8/10
Humor: 3/10
Friendliness: 2/10
Beauty: 8/10
Shyness: 6/10
Intelligence: 8/10
Weakness: Ability Grant takes 70% of her Health when she uses it. If Hell Barrier is broken when protecting an ally or herself, they get Stunned.
Appearance: 
CrimsonNinja said: (Final Fantasy!)
@CrimsonNinja (My favorite game franchise) 
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
"I can do this!.. Wait, no, the enemy's flying! Help, we're doomed! No, stay positive... WE'RE POSITIVELY DOOMED!"

Name: Adriana
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'6
Species: Human
Power(s): Terrorize Spike, Extra Strike
Power(s) Info: Attacks by creating a spike from the ground. Hitting someone has a 50% chance to inflict Terrorize for 10 seconds. Terrorize will scare the afflicted from attacking for 10 seconds.
Extra Strike activates when an opponent is defeated by Adriana. Another spike immediately comes out the ground to hit the closest opponent.
Background: Adriana has lively a mostly protected and positive light. Scary things freak her out more than most, though she still tries to see the positive in everything.
Speed: 5/10
Strength: 9/10
1v1 Combat: 7/10
Humor: 8/10
Friendliness: 10/10
Beauty: 7/10
Shyness: 1/10
Intelligence: 6/10
Weakness: When something goes wrong, she tends to question herself heavily, losing momentum fast.
Spikes are not very effective against flying opponents.
Appearance: 
(Shall we start rping before you start producing more characters?)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(I'm just doing my main 4.)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
"Hey, what's your ability do?.. Oh... it's defensive? Okay... I'll go hide in the corner now."

Name: Aaron
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'6
Species: Human
Power(s): Faze
Power(s) Info: He can go through offensive ability attacks.
Background: He researched a way to defeat the demons while the school was up. Now that the school is down, he's even more determined to use it.
Speed: 3/10
Strength: 2/10
1v1 Combat: 5/10
Humor: 6/10
Friendliness: 7/10
Beauty: 5/10
Shyness: 7/10
Intelligence: 10/10
Weakness: He can't go through defensive or normal damage.
Appearance: 
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Aight, I'm good now.)
CrimsonReed CrimsonReed
(Wait, have to edit Azazel.)