Create New Project








Cover Image Link:


Screenshot Links:


Note: CloudNovel doesn't support image uploading. We would like you to provide direct links to your images for the meantime.

Genre: Maturity:

Note: If your visual novel contains any explicit content (Hentai, Eroge, Yaoi, etc), please select mature. Failure to do so may result in deletion of your visual novel and a banned account.

Helen's doll house [DEMO]

by fluffness
Rating:

3,560 Views


Helen is the daughter of a famous doll maker. Her wish is to become good like her father. One day, a stranger with a red scarf dropped a magic book for her...

Demo version. Some dolls are not ready yet. Ending is missing too. I'll add more dialogue later.

Beware: in case of bad ending, all collected dolls will disappear, so remember to save before making new doll.




Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]


Find all published visual novels on Cloudnovel

Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby fluffness » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:23 am

User avatar
fluffness
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 am
Location: fluffland and cemetery

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby DAX » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Can you tell me how do you make the animation for the intro???
I want to do that for my VN too but I'm not a genius... :cry:
Please....

Also. maybe better if you don't use white font on that text box. It's practically unreadable.

Edit: Ha~ I give up. Please fix this and I'll come back later to read it again. Make the font a bit bigger too.
Join CloudNovel Hangout in Amino.
It's a community for CloudNovel users and Visual Novel lovers. Let's hangout together!
User avatar
DAX
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:10 am
Location: Somewhere in the world... i think?

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby fluffness » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:48 pm

DAX wrote:Can you tell me how do you make the animation for the intro???
I want to do that for my VN too but I'm not a genius... :cry:
Please....

Also. maybe better if you don't use white font on that text box. It's practically unreadable.

Edit: Ha~ I give up. Please fix this and I'll come back later to read it again. Make the font a bit bigger too.

actually the text is supposed to be bigger and brown, but it seems that there's a problem with site =w="
for animation, i just made pictures appear and disappear. they are drawn that way, i didn't do anything special
User avatar
fluffness
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 am
Location: fluffland and cemetery

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby Sonya » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 pm

fluffness wrote:
DAX wrote:Can you tell me how do you make the animation for the intro???
I want to do that for my VN too but I'm not a genius... :cry:
Please....

Also. maybe better if you don't use white font on that text box. It's practically unreadable.

Edit: Ha~ I give up. Please fix this and I'll come back later to read it again. Make the font a bit bigger too.

actually the text is supposed to be bigger and brown, but it seems that there's a problem with site =w="
for animation, i just made pictures appear and disappear. they are drawn that way, i didn't do anything special

I updated your visual novel for the right color. I don't know what kind of font you want though, I will get this issue fixed soon.

EDIT: I don't have it fixed. Huh, this is really weird.

EDIT 2: Glitch fixed
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
User avatar
Sonya
Princess
Princess
 
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:02 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby DAX » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:21 am

I can read it now. I'll put my thought later~ after I finish it.

Edit: Em, so cute.
Join CloudNovel Hangout in Amino.
It's a community for CloudNovel users and Visual Novel lovers. Let's hangout together!
User avatar
DAX
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:10 am
Location: Somewhere in the world... i think?

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby fluffness » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 am

DAX wrote:I can read it now. I'll put my thought later~ after I finish it.

Edit: Em, so cute.

well it's just a preview for now. the game part hasn't started yet =w=
User avatar
fluffness
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 am
Location: fluffland and cemetery

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby fluffness » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 am

Sonya wrote:
fluffness wrote:
DAX wrote:Can you tell me how do you make the animation for the intro???
I want to do that for my VN too but I'm not a genius... :cry:
Please....

Also. maybe better if you don't use white font on that text box. It's practically unreadable.

Edit: Ha~ I give up. Please fix this and I'll come back later to read it again. Make the font a bit bigger too.

actually the text is supposed to be bigger and brown, but it seems that there's a problem with site =w="
for animation, i just made pictures appear and disappear. they are drawn that way, i didn't do anything special

I updated your visual novel for the right color. I don't know what kind of font you want though, I will get this issue fixed soon.

EDIT: I don't have it fixed. Huh, this is really weird.

EDIT 2: Glitch fixed

thank you for fixing it :D and thank you for featuring our game again
User avatar
fluffness
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 am
Location: fluffland and cemetery

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby Samonsea » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:24 am

its stuck at 97% for me D:
Image
User avatar
Samonsea
Black Cat
Black Cat
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby fluffness » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:20 am

Samonsea wrote:its stuck at 97% for me D:

i tried deleting an asset that might be the problem... can you try again?
User avatar
fluffness
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 am
Location: fluffland and cemetery

Re: Helen's doll house [INTRO PREVIEW]

Postby Sonya » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm

fluffness wrote:
Samonsea wrote:its stuck at 97% for me D:

i tried deleting an asset that might be the problem... can you try again?

Fluffness, the asset everyone is having trouble loading is the Flip Page sound effect. :o Dunno if you took that out or not.

It seems to be affecting firefox users. I'm still looking into this as to why firefox does not play .wav files sometimes
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
User avatar
Sonya
Princess
Princess
 
Posts: 2080
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:02 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Next

Return to Visual Novels

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest