1. October Spooky Jam!!

Latest news & updates concerning CloudNovel

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby Neeka » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:27 pm

This sounds wonderful! I like that it can be seasonal as well.
User avatar
Neeka
Pumpkin
Pumpkin
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 pm
Location: USA

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby AngelicHeartBeat » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 am

I'll join too!
Image
User avatar
AngelicHeartBeat
Pumpkin
Pumpkin
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 3:37 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby Lavandulalilium36 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:31 pm

sweetdude64 wrote:
Lavandulalilium36 wrote:I'd love to join!! I'm gonna have some innocent blood spilled tonight~~~ :lol: :D :3 :whee: :)



Coincidentally enough I gave blood in real life last week :S X| :dizzy: :?


Oh really now? Its going to more than that...
"There is no wrong or right path when it comes to making desicions. It depends on you."
User avatar
Lavandulalilium36
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby ReroFunk » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm defo joining! Good luck everyone~ ^^ )
˚₊‧✩ *|Think|Live|Experience|* ✩‧₊˚
Image
User avatar
ReroFunk
The Raven
The Raven
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:36 am
Location: I don't know, I'm so smol that everything looks really big. Please send help.

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby NightShroud99 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:44 pm

I,
Alexander of Canterbury The third, the great, the mighty, the sexy, the promiscuous.

HAVE ENTERED THE COMPETITION.

Buckle down boys, I've already won this.
May as well not even enter now that I'm up in this synagogue.

Fo shizzle, my nizzle the rain will drizzle until it pours the makeup you all wear at the sight of your own failures, your desperation, your dreams.

But they aren't just dreams, they're memes.

Image

Make of my appearance what you will. *tips fedora*
Image
User avatar
NightShroud99
Pumpkin
Pumpkin
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 am
Location: United Kingdom, London

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby Samonsea » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 pm

NightShroud99 wrote:I,
Alexander of Canterbury The third, the great, the mighty, the sexy, the promiscuous.

HAVE ENTERED THE COMPETITION.

Buckle down boys, I've already won this.
May as well not even enter now that I'm up in this synagogue.

Fo shizzle, my nizzle the rain will drizzle until it pours the makeup you all wear at the sight of your own failures, your desperation, your dreams.

But they aren't just dreams, they're memes.

Image

Make of my appearance what you will. *tips fedora*


XD I forgot I made that visual novel.
Image
User avatar
Samonsea
Dratini
Dratini
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby sweetdude64 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Prepare yourself SamonSea, a storms a brewin' now!!!
User avatar
sweetdude64
Dragon
Dragon
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:21 am
Location: Georgia, USA

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby NightShroud99 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Samonsea wrote:
NightShroud99 wrote:I,
Alexander of Canterbury The third, the great, the mighty, the sexy, the promiscuous.

HAVE ENTERED THE COMPETITION.

Buckle down boys, I've already won this.
May as well not even enter now that I'm up in this synagogue.

Fo shizzle, my nizzle the rain will drizzle until it pours the makeup you all wear at the sight of your own failures, your desperation, your dreams.

But they aren't just dreams, they're memes.

Image

Make of my appearance what you will. *tips fedora*


XD I forgot I made that visual novel.



We will never forget it.

Image
Image
User avatar
NightShroud99
Pumpkin
Pumpkin
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 am
Location: United Kingdom, London

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby Samonsea » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:16 pm

XD so is my cosplaying a prize now? I should make another one of those visual novels I just got back from another convention :D
Image
User avatar
Samonsea
Dratini
Dratini
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: 1. October Spooky Jam!!

Postby ReroFunk » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:18 pm

Samonsea wrote:XD so is my cosplaying a prize now? I should make another one of those visual novels I just got back from another convention :D



Please cosplay Noiz and just eat biscuits all day. Please.
˚₊‧✩ *|Think|Live|Experience|* ✩‧₊˚
Image
User avatar
ReroFunk
The Raven
The Raven
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:36 am
Location: I don't know, I'm so smol that everything looks really big. Please send help.

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest