Create New Project

Cover Image Link:

Screenshot Links:

Note: CloudNovel doesn't support image uploading. We would like you to provide direct links to your images for the meantime.

Genre: Maturity:

Note: If your visual novel contains any explicit content (Hentai, Eroge, Yaoi, etc), please select mature. Failure to do so may result in deletion of your visual novel and a banned account.

Warmth |DEMO|

by ReroFunk
Rating:

Keep warm my baby bear. We wouldn't want you to catch a cold now would we? Remember to keep auntie Mara's scarf tight around your face. Oh! And don't forget your lunch.

Of we go then. Don't be late for school, and please behave. I love you, my baby bear...

Warmth |DEMO|

Find all published visual novels on Cloudnovel

Re: Warmth |DEMO|

Postby ged565 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:49 pm

It's really cute! I love his voice sound effects!!!
ged565

Postby Momochi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:54 am

Hi! :)

I liked the feeling of beeing lost. It's really good so far. Good job! :D However, I was a little confused with the sounds on the beginning and the white letters in the snow background are hard to read. I know you choose white letters because they match with the snow theme but maybe some blue or something might be easier and more confortable to read.
Momochi

Postby animeloser » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:22 pm

I really enjoyed the demo, but the snow makes it hard to see the options bar...
animeloser

Postby Diadorim » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:17 pm

It's a bit too short to really get constructive but so far it has a wonderful ambiance and feeling! Great choice on the art style too :) it's very appealing.

I didn't have too much trouble with reading the white text though it took up quite a lot of space horizontally, so my eyes had to 'travel' quite a bit which distracted from 'being immersed in the scene'

For the options button maybe a hover that pops up a little clearer?

Lovely work!
Diadorim

Postby biancaneve » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:35 pm

That was so cute and touching! Shame it was only a demo. Please tell me the little boy will make it? :cry:
biancaneve

Previous

Return to Visual Novels